beantwoord

Wifi/Internet speed very slow and not even there

• 6 maart 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 130 keer bekeken

Hi there, the wifi/internet in our flat has not been working at all today. Over the last weeks it was also very slow and sometimes hardly there. Restarting the modem does not help much. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Alexandra - Telfort 9 maart 2020, 18:15

Hi @Kapica, welcome to our forum. I understand that you're having trouble with your WiFi connection, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll help you to search for the solution.

Mostly, when having trouble with WiFi, one of the problems are the settings in the modem. When the WiFi settings in the modem are default, this can cause some trouble. The reason for this is that a WiFi connection is vulnerable for other wireless signals in your environment, especially the other WiFi connections around. When you change the settings, this almost always will improve your connection.

Did you already try and use our handy WiFi Check? This helps you to improve the WiFi settings of your modem, so your connection will not be as ‘disturbed’ by other signals as before. This will result in a better WiFi connection :slight_smile: Will you let me know how it worked out?

Bekijk reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +10

Hi @Kapica, welcome to our forum. I understand that you're having trouble with your WiFi connection, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll help you to search for the solution.

Mostly, when having trouble with WiFi, one of the problems are the settings in the modem. When the WiFi settings in the modem are default, this can cause some trouble. The reason for this is that a WiFi connection is vulnerable for other wireless signals in your environment, especially the other WiFi connections around. When you change the settings, this almost always will improve your connection.

Did you already try and use our handy WiFi Check? This helps you to improve the WiFi settings of your modem, so your connection will not be as ‘disturbed’ by other signals as before. This will result in a better WiFi connection :slight_smile: Will you let me know how it worked out?

Reputatie 8
Badge +10

Hi @Kapica, I haven't seen any new reactions, I hope that's a good sign. If not or if you've got any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know on our forum.

Reageer