Streaming files from Laptop to TV using Zyxel router & Motorola receiver from Telfort

• 8 januari 2013
  • 3 reacties
  • 2081 keer bekeken

Was wondering if I can stream files from my laptop to my TV using Zyxel router & Motorola receiver from telfort?

So my laptop has Wifi, my TV does not support Wifi.

I want to stream files / movies from my laptop to my TV.

I am thinking since my laptop connected to Zyxel router via Wifi, and the router connected to Motorola receiver, and the receiver to my TV, it should be (or could be possible to stream right?).

Would someone able to guide me to do this?
Thanks a lot

3 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +17
I don't think there's "Media Server" or "DLNA" capability build in the Motorola STB :( 

and, the Motorola is in another Network (vLAN) then your laptop, so there's NO connectivity between the 2 devices.
I don't think there's "Media Server" or "DLNA" capability build in the Motorola STB :( 

and, the Motorola is in another Network (vLAN) then your laptop, so there's NO connectivity between the 2 devices.

Ah ok, its just that since i thought somehow all connected together so I might be able to stream files.
In your opinion, what should I do to stream files via wireless? should I just buy like streaming media player from ebay / marktplaats?

Thanks again for your answer
Reputatie 8
Badge +17
well, I think you can google that one...

Reageer