beantwoord

My ZyXEl P-2812HNU-F1 WiFi is not working

• 11 september 2018
  • 12 reacties
  • 488 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1
My router ZeXel P-2812HNU-F1 just stop distributing WiFi after restart. I can connect to it through cable. But I do not see corresponding SSID in list of available networks. I restarted it several times but still the same result. What should I do?
icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 12 september 2018, 11:47

No problem 🙂 It is strange the date and time is that far in the past, but it shouldn't cause the current WiFi situation. Since the checkbox is checked, I think the WiFi part of the ZyXEL has stopped working. To solve this, I've send you an new modem. You'll receive this within 2 businessdays, I look forward to your experiences with this!
Bekijk reactie

12 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Hello ponkin, welcome to the Telfort forum. I want to help you with this, can you follow the steps on this page? You don't have to change the SSID or WPA as it suggests, but I'm curious to see if the 'Enable Wireless LAN' checkbox is checked or not. If it is nog, can you click that and save the settings. Can you see the WiFi network after that?
Reputatie 1
Hi Jasper,
Thanks for quick response!
Checkbox 'Enable Wireless LAN' is checked, but I do not see my SSID in the list of available networks. I did uncheck it then reboot then check again and reboot again but still the same result. And by the way system time in router is incorrect, it shows 1970-01-01...
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
No problem 🙂 It is strange the date and time is that far in the past, but it shouldn't cause the current WiFi situation. Since the checkbox is checked, I think the WiFi part of the ZyXEL has stopped working. To solve this, I've send you an new modem. You'll receive this within 2 businessdays, I look forward to your experiences with this!
Reputatie 1
Hi Jasper,
Do I need to sign the package? I just wondering do I need to wait it at home or you can put it in mailbox?
Reputatie 8
Badge +17
You have to sign for delivery of the package.
And the package is to big to fit the mailbox anyway... 😁
Reputatie 1
Ok. How do I know when it arrives? I mean is possible to call 30 minutes before delivery? I'm just new here and have no idea how it works here in Amsterdam?
Reputatie 8
Badge +17
Maybe @Jasper - Telfort can sent you a track-and-trace code?
If you have one, you can check here when delivery is scheduled: https://www.postnl.nl/
Reputatie 1
@Jasper - Telfort is it possible to get track-and-trace code?
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
I don't have a track and trace code, but it seems the new modem has been delivered at the address you have in your profile. Was there someone else who could have accepted the package?
Reputatie 1
Unfortunately no. May be neighbors from appartment next to mine?... just let me know which one.
Reputatie 1
@Jasper - Telfort I got the router!! Everything works just fine! Thank you very much! Best service!
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Ah great! I was already wondering where the router went but it got there eventually 🙂 You're welcome, and if there is anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask us.

Reageer