Voicemail berichten ontvangen in je e-mailbox

• 25 januari 2017
  • 5 reacties
  • 350 keer bekeken

Goodmorning,
I have a glasvezel contract since few years. I have noticed that I do not receive anymore my voicemail messages in my email box even if in the settings everything looks ok. Would you please let me know what the problem can be?
Regards

5 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +17
It's correct that you don't see any voicemail messages in your mailbox anymore.

Last year Telfort decided to switch to a new VOIP provider for telephony. You can now call 1233 for your voicemail messages.

So no problem in settings. 😉
Calling 1233 it was already a possibility. If now we cannot see anymore the messages in our mailbox, how do we know if a message in the mailbox is received? Which kind of warning do we get?
And why in the settings we still have the option to receive messages in the mail box?
Reputatie 8
Badge +2
Hi Daniel,

1233 will call you up, when someone leaves a message to your voicemail. I'm sure not what you mean by "And why in the settings we still have the option to receive messages in the mail box?". Where do you see this option? As Kees-Jan said, on the new platform, it's not necessary to receive this kind of option anymore.

Hope to hear from you.
Hi Daniel,

1233 will call you up, when someone leaves a message to your voicemail. I'm sure not what you mean by "And why in the settings we still have the option to receive messages in the mail box?". Where do you see this option? As Kees-Jan said, on the new platform, it's not necessary to receive this kind of option anymore.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks Michael for your answer,
I can still find this option in my telfort, instellingen, voicemail, as you can see attached.
regards,
Daniel
Reputatie 8
Badge +2
Hoi Daniel,

Very strange! Please give a reaction to my reply in the private message. I will take a look at it for you. 🙂

Reageer