beantwoord

How to call Belgian landline

• 14 januari 2014
  • 3 reacties
  • 1356 keer bekeken

I have telfort all in 1 basis paket
Was wondering is there a way to cheaply call Belgian landline with telfort?
Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door bussie 18 januari 2014, 23:57

Hi, if this is the one and only call and you are not making a very long call (let's say for hours) then it's is indeed probably the best to call via Telfort.

When you want to call to Belgium, let the number start with 0032 (that's the access-code of Belgium) and then the rest of the number (without a zero after 0032!).

Good luck!
Bekijk reactie

3 reacties

Badge +1
What do you think is cheap for calling to a Belgina landline?

Costs with Telfort are €0,05 per minute (and a start-rate of €0,05).

Calling via freevoipdeal to a Belgian landline is free (120 minutes) is you by credits.

I think you can say that calling to a foreign number via Telfort is always more expensive than via other provider.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
The thing is, this would be the one and only call for me, so I guess it is better for me to just call from telfort than buy the prepaid, dont you think?
If for example I want to use telfort to call abroad with this rate, what do I have to do, do I have to dial certain number first or what?
Thankshttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/811/p5ir.jpg
Badge +1
Hi, if this is the one and only call and you are not making a very long call (let's say for hours) then it's is indeed probably the best to call via Telfort.

When you want to call to Belgium, let the number start with 0032 (that's the access-code of Belgium) and then the rest of the number (without a zero after 0032!).

Good luck!

Reageer