beantwoord

Help needed with FritzBox 7490!

• 14 maart 2016
  • 1 reactie
  • 426 keer bekeken

Goede avond,
as my dutch is not that good I like to ask in English language. Living in the Netherlands I choose Telfort for internet and fast bellen.
I switched the Experia Box v.8 with a FritzBox 7490 International version.
Internet works well, but telephone does not.
I put the data, like I have seen here in the forum, where somebody else uses as FritzBox 7390, which is quite similar.
As provider I used: "tel.telefoniedienst.nl"
Besides the telephone number, there are 4 additional fields to be filled in: User Name, Password, Registrar and Proxy Server.
User Name: I used the phone number without the 0031
Password: ?
Registrar: tel.telefoniedienst.nl
Proxy Server: sip.telefoniedienst.nl

I am not sure about the provider "tel.telefoniedienst.nl"
Telfort provided a "gebruikersnaam" and 2 passwords, one "Wachtword Mijn Telfort" and one "Wachtwoord e-mail".
Both passwords don't work when used on the telephone number registration in the FritzBox.
Do I have to request a special password for telephone connection from Telfort?
I uploaded a screenshot of the FritzBox. I would welcome any suggestion, esp. if anyone uses a 7490 as well.
Thanks in advance and hartelijk bedankt!
icon

Beste antwoord door Stephen 17 maart 2016, 16:15

Dear 6brshooter, welcome to our forum! Does the telephone works when you connect the Experia Box? Please send me your name, zip code and house number in a private message so I can check your connection in our system. Thanks in advance.
Bekijk reactie

Op dit topic kun je niet reageren. Wil je iets toevoegen, start dan een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Dear 6brshooter, welcome to our forum! Does the telephone works when you connect the Experia Box? Please send me your name, zip code and house number in a private message so I can check your connection in our system. Thanks in advance.