beantwoord

I've been paying 5 euros extra every month

• 18 oktober 2017
  • 14 reacties
  • 162 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1
Badge
I've noticed that even though I made my internet subscription through my Telfort number, my combined subscription did not activate even until now. I only made that because of the 5 euros monthly discount, which Telfort has been skipping on...
How do I get this activated, every time I log in I only see my mobile. And more importantly how do I get my 5 euros back from all the previous months?? From the moment I made this internet subscription Telfort put me on a black list and it took a month of fighting to actually get my internet activated. Is this still part of this issue?
Please help, I really don't want to go through the pain of changing my provider again.
icon

Beste antwoord door Cindy - Telfort 19 oktober 2017, 10:27

Thanks for your private message @octafbr. I didn't see CombiVoordeel active. Did you signed on for it earlier? I signed on for you. You will receive an e-mail about it.
Bekijk reactie

14 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +19
Did you apply for this discount through 'Mijn Telfort/Combivoordeel'..?

The fact that you only see Mobile is because you probably haven't merged both subscriptions in Mijn Telfort yet...
Reputatie 1
Badge
Yes that is clear, but I have no other ID/password to log in to. I did not receive any information about another account, I've been looking through my emails thoroughly.
Reputatie 8
Badge +19
Yes that is clear, but I have no other ID/password to log in to. I did not receive any information about another account, I've been looking through my emails thoroughly.
Webcare can help you with this, just wait a while for them to reply to your topic.
Reputatie 1
Badge
On this forum?
Reputatie 8
Badge +19
On this forum?
Yep...
You recocgnize a Telrort webcare employee by Telfort behind their name and a blue 'T' in their avatar.
As soon as your topic gets it's turn one of them reads and replies to your request.
Reputatie 1
Badge
Hey, thanks, I really appreciate the help. It's very discouraging navigating this all when I don't speak Dutch. Cheers!
Reputatie 8
Badge +19
Hey, thanks, I really appreciate the help. It's very discouraging navigating this all when I don't speak Dutch. Cheers!
No problem, you're welcome... ;)
And I know for a fact that all the Telfort employees speak English too so no problems there...
Reputatie 6
Badge +12
Hi @octafbr, welcome over here! I need some information to check if "Combivoordeel" is active. Can you send me a private message with your adress, name and mobile number? Thanks!

@Enterprise; thanks for helping out 🙂.
Reputatie 8
Badge +19

@Enterprise; thanks for helping out 🙂.

You're very welcome... 😃
Reputatie 6
Badge +12
Thanks for your private message @octafbr. I didn't see CombiVoordeel active. Did you signed on for it earlier? I signed on for you. You will receive an e-mail about it.
Reputatie 1
Badge
Thank you for your help! Moving the conversation private, hopefully no more reasons for any complaints here.
Reputatie 6
Badge +12
You're welcome 🙂. If you have any further questions, please let me know.
Reputatie 1
Badge
This was not solved by Cindy in private messages and I haven't received a reply from her in 2 weeks. Is anyone else available to help me here? I will send the private chat we had so you can just pick it up from where she left me.
Reputatie 6
Badge +12
Hi Octafbr, I did you a proposal for courtesy 1,5 week ago. You can find in in your inbox.

Reageer