password herstellen

• 18 februari 2015
  • 6 reacties
  • 530 keer bekeken

hello
Im changing computers and need to set the outlook express to receive my telfort email. How can I recuperate the password (which appears hidden in the current settings)
thanks

6 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello, an option is to download mailpv, it’s an small program that shows all of your mail settings on the old computer.
When you take a look on this site: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mailpv.html you find all the information you needed.

One small advise: The program can cause an warning from the anti-virus program on your computer when you use it, but it’s safe to use.
I installed the program but I/it cannot find any .pst file on my computer. I searched in the directory they suggest, i also made a search on the whole hard disc for a .pst file to open the email account. Im using win xp now, migrating to 8.1
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
On the old Pc, what kind of e-mail program is in use?
outlook express (not part of office, it was coming with windows xp)
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Curious, as mailpv worked well for me in the past, and also with outlook express.

The only thing that you can do is to login on you "Mijn Telfort" and on the right side choose "Mijn wachtwoorden" Here you can ask for sending the password by post.
Reputatie 8
Badge +19

Im changing computers and need to set the outlook express to receive my telfort email.

There's no Outlook Express for Windows 8.1.
Or do you mean Outlook (without 'Express') as a part of the Office software..?

Or are you going to use another cliënt on the Windows 8.1 machine..?

Reageer