beantwoord

Prepaid with credit but cannot make phone call

hi, I have a prepaid simcard with telfort and with credit in it. But i was not able to make phone call from out side of Europe, the voice guidance says that the number is freezed.. Would you please let me know what the reasons are? many thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 4 december 2018, 12:42

Hi gladiatorspark, welcome to our forum. When you are abroad it is nice to be able to call home. I've checked the number and it is not frozen, it is still active. At this point in time the balance on the account is € 3,50. You received a call yesterday (december 3th) which was billed from the account. A phonecall from or to where you are is € 2,54 per minute (zone 4), with a start fee of € 0,07. It seems the balance is too low to make a phonecall.

Bekijk reactie

4 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +19
Did you use this prepaidnumber at least once in the last six months..?
If not, the number is indeed frozen and you can use it again if you credit it again.
If not used for the last nine months it's not retrievable.
Hi there, i have just turned my sim from subscription to prepaid from Oct. I can receive phone call. But just cannot make out bound call. I topped up the sim a few days ago and there are still 9 euros in the account...
Reputatie 8
Badge +19
gladiatorspark schreef:

Hi there, i have just turned my sim from subscription to prepaid from Oct. I can receive phone call. But just cannot make out bound call. I topped up the sim a few days ago and there are still 9 euros in the account...

In that case a Telfort employee has to help you.
Leave your mobile number in your profile (right top hand corner on this page) so he or she knows which account to look for...
Reputatie 8
Badge +9
Hi gladiatorspark, welcome to our forum. When you are abroad it is nice to be able to call home. I've checked the number and it is not frozen, it is still active. At this point in time the balance on the account is € 3,50. You received a call yesterday (december 3th) which was billed from the account. A phonecall from or to where you are is € 2,54 per minute (zone 4), with a start fee of € 0,07. It seems the balance is too low to make a phonecall.

Reageer