beantwoord

My sim card doesn't connect to any network

I am abroad and my Telfort sim card can't make any calls or send/receive any text messages. My phone is fine because my other card works. I have data roaming turned on. I need it to work asap because without this number I can't make any bank transfers (TAN codes are being sent to this number).
I hope you can help me

Kind regards
icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 4 februari 2019, 20:59

Hello @Bartlomiej, welcome to the Telfort forums. I've looked into this and I see you've called our helpdesk about this too.

The prepaid number hasn't been used or hadn't had it's credit upped for at least 6 months. If that happens the number is cancelled, which can't be undone. We've send reminders (in Dutch) to up your credit in july, august and september. Because this didn't happen, the number has been ceased.

Bekijk reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 8
Badge +10
Hello @Bartlomiej, welcome to the Telfort forums. I've looked into this and I see you've called our helpdesk about this too.

The prepaid number hasn't been used or hadn't had it's credit upped for at least 6 months. If that happens the number is cancelled, which can't be undone. We've send reminders (in Dutch) to up your credit in july, august and september. Because this didn't happen, the number has been ceased.

Reageer