beantwoord

Voicemail not working

• 21 september 2016
  • 4 reacties
  • 390 keer bekeken

Hi all,

This message is more for support, but I get this error since yesterday when trying to reply : Asking for the page failedhttp://10.213.188.26:8096/KBS/servlet/sendSuggestionAn error occurred!

This message is a follow-up to a ticket I opened with support.

It looks like my voice mail is not working, even though activated via 1233. I re-recorded greetings, checked the website in my Telfort, and it is setup on :
Nooit doorschakelen. Every time i tried to set it up on : Naar voicemail als ik niet opneem, I cannot save the change.

I scrolled the forum and it seems the only way to have my voicemail working if for Telfort support to reset the network for me.

Can you please do so, or just help me out to have my voice mail working ?

Cheers.
icon

Beste antwoord door mazette 27 september 2016, 14:18

Just confirmed via PM it is now working as expected.

Thx Michael.
Bekijk reactie

Op dit topic kun je niet reageren. Wil je iets toevoegen, start dan een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +2
Hi mazette,

That's odd! Normally you should be able to dave the settings in My Telfort. Strange is isn't working in your case. Please send me your cellphone number, zipcode, housenumber and emailaddress to me in a private message, I will take a look at it for you.

Thanks in advance!
Reputatie 8
Badge +2
Hi mazette,

Thanks for your message. I just gave you a reply. Please take a look at it. 🙂 Thank you.
Just confirmed via PM it is now working as expected.

Thx Michael.
Reputatie 8
Badge +2
Hi mazette,

Thanks for the heads up! I'm glad it's now working properly!