beantwoord

telfort email allrets on PC and Android phones

• 7 september 2013
  • 10 reacties
  • 3320 keer bekeken

Hello!

I would like to ask, it is available or will be available in the future have the same email allerts from Telfort lik the Gmail Talk?

I have changed my mailing provider to Telfort and only this functions what I am missing. In this way, I could known always when have recieved a new mail.

If, I have asked an already topic about this question, then please, forgive me.

Attila.
icon

Beste antwoord door pruygje 7 september 2013, 12:00

Maybe, solving the issues if I doing the smtp installing? ( mailserver installing )?

Something like that.
If you put your Telfort account settings into your GMail (settings - accounts - chack mail form other accounts (with POP3), GMail will retrieve the mails send to your Telfort email adres, and thus give you a alert throu GTalk.

or...

you can put your Telfort account settings into your mobile device. That way your device will check for new incoming mails and alert you if and when they arrive.
(same goed for a pc or laptop, but you put your account settings in to a email program)
Bekijk reactie

10 reacties

Badge +1
HI Atis,

welcome to this forum.

I don't use GTalk, so what do you exactly mean when you mention these 'alerts'?
What I mean, is a small notification on my Android phone or the PC when I get a new email, I see a little mail icon and then i know for sure, I can visit my mailbox, something awaits for reading.

Gmail Talk an app on the google play store.
On the PC a downloadable small program what is helping to syncronize the previously mentioned function and allow you to make calls, chats and so on. Just like other similar applications.

Maybe, solving the issues if I doing the smtp installing? ( mailserver installing )?
Badge +1

Something like that.
If you put your Telfort account settings into your GMail (settings - accounts - chack mail form other accounts (with POP3), GMail will retrieve the mails send to your Telfort email adres, and thus give you a alert throu GTalk.

or...

you can put your Telfort account settings into your mobile device. That way your device will check for new incoming mails and alert you if and when they arrive.
(same goed for a pc or laptop, but you put your account settings in to a email program)
All right, thank you very much the information, looks like usefull. I will try it now.

Have a nice day! 🙂
Badge +1
thanks!

Good luck.
Please let us know if it works to your sattisfaction  🆒
I have tried the setup create a mail syncronize folder with Telfort on Android platform.

Well, I can manage the Incoming mailserver details ( POP3 )
But, unfortunately, can't go further, with the Outgoing mailserver details (SMTP)

I have filled out all fields like I have on my Telfort paper and my hpone give me error message and can't complete the SMTP field.

What can I do in this case?
Badge +1
this is a common problem.

You should allways use the SMTP server from your mobile provider. The settings in de letter form Telfort are to be used on laptops and/or pc's

Wich mobile provider do you use on your android device?
I am at the Vodafone provider.
Badge +1
then you need to use the Vodafone smtp Server:

server: authsmtp.Vodafone.nl
port: 587
ssl: yes
username: mail06xxxxxxxx (fill in your Vodafone mobile number)
pass: the password you use to login to MyVodafone

good luck!
thank you very much!

It is really usefull and finally managed the whole process succesfully.

Reageer