beantwoord

Lost my simcard

• 25 augustus 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 163 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1
Hi,
Just came back to NL and realised I've lost my simcard in the process. Would it be possible to block it and get a new one?

My address has changed but I can get in contact with you guys during the week. I just want to make sure nobody makes calls on my wallet.
icon

Beste antwoord door nelly jacoba 25 augustus 2019, 15:49

Here are the steps to take
Telephone lost

To block your simcard:
Of bel de klantenservice op 0900 9596 (hiervoor betaal je alleen de gebruikelijke belkosten).
Je kunt 24 uur per dag en 7 dagen per week je toestel blokkeren via het keuzemenu van 0900-9596.
Bekijk reactie

7 reacties

Here are the steps to take
Telephone lost

To block your simcard:
Of bel de klantenservice op 0900 9596 (hiervoor betaal je alleen de gebruikelijke belkosten).
Je kunt 24 uur per dag en 7 dagen per week je toestel blokkeren via het keuzemenu van 0900-9596.
Reputatie 8
Badge +12
Hi @anibaldk, I see you already had contact and a new simcard was sent to you. Did you already received it?
Reputatie 1
Hi @Bart - Telfort
Not yet.
Reputatie 8
Badge +12
Than probably today. Will you let me know?
Reputatie 1
Than probably today. Will you let me know?
Of course I will. Nothing so far though.
Will it be delivered directly inside my mailbox or am I expected to receive it personally?
Reputatie 8
Badge +12
I see that you received the simcard today. You already activated it and it wordks fine again.

If you still get any further questions, please let me know. Have a nice weekend.
Reputatie 1
I see that you received the simcard today. You already activated it and it wordks fine again.

If you still get any further questions, please let me know. Have a nice weekend.

Yes, I was actually about to let you know.

Thanks and nice weekend to you as well.

Reageer