beantwoord

Not able to renew my internet package

• 12 september 2017
  • 12 reacties
  • 137 keer bekeken

• Starter
  • 15 reacties
Normally I have 1GB internet each month and when I consume them I send to "1255" this message "Extra mb aan" and I get 500 MB

and I send "INTERNETBUNDEL EU AAN" when I am outside The Netherlands, and things were Okay

This month, I've been a week without mobile data though I have sent the "Extra mb aan" two times and I also requested extra 500 MB through the mobile app, but things didn't work good

I tried to call the support number and it is really ashame that they don't provide an English auto replay

Help please it is urgent, I need mobile data I am traveling soon
icon

Beste antwoord door wki 13 september 2017, 10:46

Hello wki, I see the 500 MB's are active now and being used. Can you confirm this?

Now they are working, but I am very worried that I travel and then I will be without Internet

Kindly should I be worried? Plus, sould I use the same message for outside the netherlands?

Best,
Bekijk reactie

12 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello wki, welcome to our forum! Please add your phone number to your profile so I can help you further. Thanks in advance.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Thansk for adding your number. Can you please text EXTRA MB AAN to 1255? It should work now. Looking forward to your response.
Thansk for adding your number. Can you please text EXTRA MB AAN to 1255? It should work now. Looking forward to your response.

Yes it is working, thanks. Should I send the same message when I go abroad?

Oh wait, it did NOT work. I was using WIFI, so the problem still the same. I am scared!

Oh wait, it did NOT work. I was using WIFI, so the problem still the same. I am scared!

Though I recived this message, but i still don't have internet
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello wki, I see the 500 MB's are active now and being used. Can you confirm this?

Now they are working, but I am very worried that I travel and then I will be without Internet

Kindly should I be worried? Plus, sould I use the same message for outside the netherlands?

Best,

Best,

Moreover, I hope you don't charge me for all the message when I requested extra MB but it wasn't working!!!! can you confirm please?
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Thanks for confirming! Yes, you can use the same message when you are outside of the Netherlands. You can only request the EXTRA 500 MB's with a maximum of 4 times during your billing period, so untill the 25th of this month you can make 3 more requests.
The requests you made earlier were not processed so you won't be charged for them. Have I informed you sufficiently?
Thanks for confirming! Yes, you can use the same message when you are outside of the Netherlands. You can only request the EXTRA 500 MB's with a maximum of 4 times during your billing period, so untill the 25th of this month you can make 3 more requests.
The requests you made earlier were not processed so you won't be charged for them. Have I informed you sufficiently?

Yes thank you!
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Your welcome. 🙂

Reageer