Lack of information excessive First invoices with Telfort

• 30 januari 2012
  • 2 reacties
  • 3324 keer bekeken

I have two invoices of almost 1900 euros due the lack of information for new clients in Telfort. Those invoice are for only 11 days in Telfort.

Having seen that all my calls to you it has been without any help and support from you, please find this complain to explain you the situation of my new contract with Telfort .

Also I have to mention that I received different advices from different people in Customer Service in Telfort which really confused me, telling me in different days in a row that they were going to resolve the problem and later telling me that is my problem with PhoneHouse. I hope you understand that two invoice of almost 1900 Euros means a lot of money I can not pay . It is not really nice to be treated in that way since for me this matter is really causing me a lot of problems.

When I bought my Iphone I hired a contract with Telfort for 50 Euro per month for two years with 300 minutes + 100 sms and 1.5 GB.

Nobody told me do not use that number until one exactly day, nobody gave me any information about the fees of the temporary sim card installed in my telephone, nobody advised me about this excessive cost for using the telephone before the official day. Nobody told me do not use that sim card!!!! They also did not explain me the things properly and of course they did not translate the contract I was going to sign off.

In parallel I have been talking with you in order to postpone the payment but you told me last time that my maximum period ended up at the end of this month therefore I will have my line cut on Monday.

In the calls I had with Phone House they told me that they were going to try to get an agreement with you about those out of proportionally fees for 11 days. But they confirmed me last Friday that they are not able to help me neither. I think it would be better at least if you will charge normal fees instead those amounts which honestly I really doubt if is normal and according to law, since in 11 days is impossible to spend that money.

Finally I would like to appoint that by the bills you can see that I was not informed, thinking that the costs for Telfort were the same whether the subscription is pre nummerbehoud or after nummerbehoud. And for me this is out of proportionally expensive.

As a summary:

I find excessive the bills i received for using internet and for that I think you should:

- Inform the clients properly and be sure that your providers do so, since we should have been warmed about the exactly fees to be applied before the effective day of your contract.
- In this cases try to get an agreement with clients, for example in my case I will be open to pay the calls I did, but not internet since I was not aware about this, charging this enormous amounts to clients you only make people don’t trust in your company and you really put people in very difficult situations. In my case I should pay almost 2000 euros. Do you think I am going to use my telephone again?? Do you think that everybody has available that amount? The people changes mobile company to get benefits because that not to became poor from the first month.
- I heard today about other person with exactly the same problem. Even in her case you take the money straight from her account, almost 1000 euros. I really think you are really unfair treating clients, it looks like a new business to make fast money, since my friend has really difficulties to get the end of the month with her salary.

-My questions are:

Why are you giving temporary cards to clients with almost 20 days in advance to be totally effective according to the conditions you signed off later? Seeing the amount of cases who commits mistakes and all the cases in my same situation you should start thinking in changes the process because is not working. And of course you are earning with each contract in this situation a lot of money in the first month.

-Why don’t you warm people by message when they are spending more than at least 200 euros. Why you give in advance a temporary card which has not to be used but you do not follow the normal process which warms you about the excess of payments over your contract.

Regards

2 reacties

I wrote you a letter last Friday explaining you my problem and I would like to write this new letter because I just been informed that a friend of mine had the same problem with Telfort.

In my case I must pay for two invoices of almost 1900 euros in total due the lack of information for new clients in Telfort. These invoices are for only 11 days in Telfort. I attached documents.

Nobody told me do not use that number until one exactly day, nobody gave me any information about the fees of the temporary Sim card installed in my telephone, nobody advised me about this excessive cost for using the telephone before the official day. Nobody told me do not use that sim card!!!! They also did not explain me the things properly and of course they did not translate the contract I was going to sign off. Nobody requested me for my Vodafone Sim card in order to be cut for fitting the Iphone system (small sim card).

In the calls I had with Phone House they told me that they were going to try to get an agreement with you about those out of proportionally fees for 11 days. But they confirmed me last Friday that they are not able to help me neither. I think it would be better at least if you will charge normal fees instead those amounts which honestly I really doubt if is normal and according to law, since in 11 days is impossible to spend that money.

Finally I would like to appoint that by the bills you can see that I was not informed, thinking that the costs for Telfort were the same whether the subscription is pre nummerbehoud or after nummerbehoud. And for me this is out of proportionally expensive.

As a summary:

I find excessive the bills I received for using internet and for that I think you should:

- Inform the clients properly and be sure that your providers do so, since we should have been warmed about the exactly fees to be applied before the effective day of your contract.

- In this cases try to get an agreement with clients, for example in my case I will be open to pay the calls I did, but not internet since I was not aware about this, charging this enormous amounts to clients you only make people don’t trust in your company and you really put people in very difficult situations. In my case I should pay almost 1.900 Euros. Do you think I am going to use my telephone again?? Do you think that everybody has available that amount? The people changes mobile company to get benefits despite became poor from the first month and to be in an economic trouble.

- I heard today about other person with exactly the same problem. Even in her case you take the money straight from her account, almost 1000 euros. I really think you are really unfair treating clients; it looks like a new business to make fast money, since my friend has really difficulties to get the end of the month with her salary and also she had the lack of information I had when I hired your Company.

-My questions are:

- Why are you giving temporary cards to clients with almost 20 days in advance to be totally effective according to the conditions you signed off later? Seeing the amount of cases who commits mistakes and all the cases in my same situation you should start thinking in changes the process because is not working. And of course you are earning with each contract in this situation a lot of money in the first month.

-Why don’t you warm people by message when they are spending more than at least 200 euros. Why you give in advance a temporary card which has not to be used but you do not follow the normal process which warms you about the excess of payments over your contract. With other companies my telephone was

- How can you just send a bill around 1000 to a customer without any warning? VODAFONE cut my line when I was calling to much to a friend of mine in Senegal and because I spent more than 500 euro.. This is the way it should be..

It is unbelievable how telfort does business!!!!

Edit moderator: Please stop cross-posting.
Badge +7
I'd like to see what I can do for you. Please send us your name, adres and mobile number in a private message.

Hugo

Reageer