beantwoord

Living in Belgium

• 6 mei 2013
  • 4 reacties
  • 3301 keer bekeken

Hello,

I have a Telfort subscription and I live in Belgium. I keep my number as my contract will end next year and I also receive calls from Netherlands.
But I noticed calling from Belgium to Netherlands is really costly. What can I do in order to lower the costs ? Unfortunatelly I cannot switch to prepaid since I still have a subscription. 

George
icon

Beste antwoord door Matthijs1986 6 mei 2013, 18:35

Calling from Belgium costs 0,35 per minute. It would be cheaper to be called instead; that costs 0,10 per minute. A text costs 0,11 (per sms of 160 characters).
Bekijk reactie

4 reacties

Yes, no flexibility for abroad, only for nationals. So you think that I should restrict my rights of movement because of a phone contract ? Many telecom providers offer possibility to get roaming packages, but not Telfort.
Reputatie 8
Badge +17
As you moved house from the Netherlands to Belgium and you have proof of that officially, you can ask Telfort for ending your contract.

Lack of flexibility from Telfort's side isn't questionable because you yourself decided to move, don't you think?
So that's the only way ? No roaming package, nothing ? So I have a subscription which I cannot use at this moment and moreover I am paying extra due to lack of flexibility.
Badge +2
Calling from Belgium costs 0,35 per minute. It would be cheaper to be called instead; that costs 0,10 per minute. A text costs 0,11 (per sms of 160 characters).

Reageer