beantwoord

Eindafrekening end of the contract

• 23 augustus 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 128 keer bekeken

This morning I was on the phone with Telfort to explain that when my mobile number contract finishes this October, I will not sign a new one, I will not continue.

I received a confirmation by email, and I read this:

Voor de beëindiging van het contract ontvangt u een eindafrekening op uw laatste factuur.
Hierop wordt de afkoopsom tot de einddatum 19-10-2018 van uw contract in rekening gebracht.

For me, this doesn't make sense. I am going to pay a fee to end a contract that is over?

Admin: moved topic to correct board
icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 24 augustus 2018, 15:38

Hi joaoteodosio, welcome to the Telfort forum! I can imagine this came as quite the surprise, it seems someone tried to cancel the subscription directly, instead of the end date. I also see you've contacted the customer service earlier today and they corrected this already. You can ignore the email that said you will have to pay a fee, that is no longer the case.
Bekijk reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Hi joaoteodosio, welcome to the Telfort forum! I can imagine this came as quite the surprise, it seems someone tried to cancel the subscription directly, instead of the end date. I also see you've contacted the customer service earlier today and they corrected this already. You can ignore the email that said you will have to pay a fee, that is no longer the case.

Reageer