beantwoord

Call forwarding to a foreign number

• 30 mei 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 90 keer bekeken

Hello

Here I found the information on call forwarding in Telfort. It only features the local numbers. Is it possible to forward to an international, foreign number?

007 country code instead of +7 is not working. Two customer service employees I contacted did not help me and had trouble understanding what call forwarding even is. I am deeply disappointed. I do not want to take a bunch of phones with me abroad. My foreign operators all have this feature and I am enabling it via my iPhone.

https://www.telfort.nl/persoonlijk/service/doorschakelen-mobiele-telefoon.htm?cid=redirect:www.telfort.nl/persoonlijk/service/mobiel/gebruiken-en-instellen/bellen-en-smsen/gespreksmogelijkheden/doorschakelen-mobiele-telefoon.htm

Thank you in advance
icon

Beste antwoord door Stephen 2 juni 2018, 16:56

Hello, welcome to our forum!
Here I found the information on call forwarding in Telfort. It only features the local numbers. Is it possible to forward to an international, foreign number?

Unfortunately this is not possible.
Bekijk reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +17
[offtopic] please keep in mind that you are paying the costs for the forwarded phonecalls to the foreign numbers!

These are the same costs as if you yourself are calling these numbers.

so your plan (abonnement) should cover these costs to keep forwarding these calls as long as you are abroad!
[/offtopic]

you better create a voicemail text that explains you're abroad and the number that you are using.

(and the costs wil not charge to you 😉 )

oh, and I understand this is not the answer for your question... 🆒
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello, welcome to our forum!

Unfortunately this is not possible.

Reageer