beantwoord

Are calls within the EU included in your bundle?

• 19 juni 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 146 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1
Badge
le Halphw
icon

Beste antwoord door Natasja - Telfort 19 juni 2019, 18:33

Hi @beat. Welcome to our forum here. I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Are you wondering whether phone calls made within the EU are included in your bundle? Like @Enterprise already mentioned: when you're in any other EU country than your home country, you don't have to pay any additional charges for calling, texting and using your mobile data. Please note that calling from the Netherlands to a foreign number in the EU is not covered by the rules. I hope this answers your question.
Bekijk reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 8
Badge +10
Yes, as long as you don't call from the Netherlands to any EU country.
Calls between other EU countries are included.
Reputatie 8
Badge +9
Hi @beat. Welcome to our forum here. I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Are you wondering whether phone calls made within the EU are included in your bundle? Like @Enterprise already mentioned: when you're in any other EU country than your home country, you don't have to pay any additional charges for calling, texting and using your mobile data. Please note that calling from the Netherlands to a foreign number in the EU is not covered by the rules. I hope this answers your question.
Reputatie 8
Badge +9
Hi @beat. I haven't received a reply from you anymore. I hope this means everything is clear now. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Reageer