beantwoord

VAT on invoice

• 31 oktober 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 70 keer bekeken

Hello,

I’ve been trying to turn on the BTW on my invoices with no success.

When I send an SMS to 1266 that says “BTW AAN”, nothing happens.  This service seems to be not working.  And when I send an SMS to 1266 that says “TOON BTW AAN” as it says on another place on your webpage, I get back a text that says “Uw ingevoerde code is niet herkend. Probeer het nog een keer”. 

In short, obviously, turning on the BTW on the invoices through SMS does not work, and according to the other customers on the forum who have been complaining, this service has not been working for a very long time.  I will NOT call the customer service, as every time it has been a long wait.  So, Please turn on the BTW for my invoices immediately.  Thank you.

Admin: moved reply to a topic of your own

icon

Beste antwoord door Natasja - Telfort 1 november 2019, 10:33

Hi @gusefsen. Welcome to our forum here. I can imagine it's frustrating that you're unable to switch on VAT on invoices through text. According to our administration, ‘VAT on Invoice’ is already switched on for your invoices. That's probably why nothing happens when you text ‘BTW AAN’ to 1266. I’ve just switched it off and on again on our end, so there should be a VAT specification on your next invoice. Please let us know if this is not the case.

Bekijk reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @gusefsen. Welcome to our forum here. I can imagine it's frustrating that you're unable to switch on VAT on invoices through text. According to our administration, ‘VAT on Invoice’ is already switched on for your invoices. That's probably why nothing happens when you text ‘BTW AAN’ to 1266. I’ve just switched it off and on again on our end, so there should be a VAT specification on your next invoice. Please let us know if this is not the case.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @gusefsen. I haven't received a reply from you anymore. I hope this means everything is arranged properly with the VAT on your invoice now. If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know. 

Reageer