beantwoord

Van abonnement naar prepaid

• 7 september 2017
  • 8 reacties
  • 93 keer bekeken

Badge
Hi,

I have moved to another country and I called Telfort before leaving Netherlands to change my subscription to prepaid!
My contract will be finished this month.
I have not received any notification from Telfort yet!
(I have no access to change my address in my profile!)

Could you please help me with this?
Thank you.

Lala
icon

Beste antwoord door Stephen 7 september 2017, 16:02

Hello Lala, I just had contact with our backoffice. Your subsrciption with us will end on the 20th of this month and switch into prepaid. However your prepaid connection will have to be activated on a Dutch network so it might now work outside the Netherlands untill it is activated.
Bekijk reactie

8 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello Lala, welcome to our forum! Please add your cell phone number to your profile so I can help you further. Can you drop a comment after you added your number? Thanks in advance.
Badge
Hi, Thank you for your supports, I have added it now!
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Dear lala sh, I've just send your request (from postpaid to prepaid) to our Backoffice. They will process ytour request and within 2 days you will receive an e-mail. In the meantime I am available in case you have questions or comments.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello Lala, I just had contact with our backoffice. Your subsrciption with us will end on the 20th of this month and switch into prepaid. However your prepaid connection will have to be activated on a Dutch network so it might now work outside the Netherlands untill it is activated.
Badge
Hi Stephen,
Since I do not have any registered address in Netherland, what will be the situation then?!
Best, Alaleh
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
It is not necessary to have a registered address when you have a prepaid subscription. However to activate your prepaid it is necessary to do this on a Dutch network.
Badge
Thank you for your message, I will be for couple of hours in schipol in Oct. If I have it then I can activate it by that time!
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
You are welcome. 🙂

Reageer