beantwoord

Termination of mobile subscription

• 19 november 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 115 keer bekeken

Hello,

I have requested an early termination of my mobile subscription and I accept to pay the fine because I would like to keep my number and transfer to my new provider. I received an e-mail about cancellation of the subscription but I did not receive any ideal payment link for the fine. Can you please inform me when I can expect to get the link? Is it possible to receive it asap?I just want to be also sure that after I make the payment I can still keep my number and ask my new provider to contact you about the number transfer?  

Kind regards,

icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 21 november 2019, 12:27

​Hi @TuGU , welcome to our forum. First of all: to keep your number and take it with you to a new provider it is essential it is still active on our side. If the subscription is cancelled and te transfer of the number starts after that, there is no number to keep anymore. Our subscription will end on the 15th of december, so you'll need to do it start the transfer before then.
Regarding the fine: usually there is no link for this, you'll find it on a final monthly invoice. This will arrive around the usual date you receive the invoice.

Bekijk reactie

6 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

​Hi @TuGU , welcome to our forum. First of all: to keep your number and take it with you to a new provider it is essential it is still active on our side. If the subscription is cancelled and te transfer of the number starts after that, there is no number to keep anymore. Our subscription will end on the 15th of december, so you'll need to do it start the transfer before then.
Regarding the fine: usually there is no link for this, you'll find it on a final monthly invoice. This will arrive around the usual date you receive the invoice.

Dear @Jasper - Telfort  thanks for your reply. After calling customer seevice many times i have still no concrete agreement that my subscription is cancelled. Every customer service person told me different responses and i am really tired of calling. Can you please make sure that my subscription is cancelled and i can get a ideal link for paying the fine and finally i can transfer my number to my new provider. Hope that this way you can help me to solve it. 

Kind regards,

turan

P.S. i received my monthly bill but fine was not mentioned on this bill. Different customer service people told me that i would take an ideal payment for fine..

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

That is correct, as I mentioned te subscription will end on the 15th of december. The invoice after that date will be the final invoice. For terminating a contract, there is always a month notice, the request to cancel it was made on the 15th of november, so the 15th of december is the earliest possibility. Because the subscription isn't stopped at this point, there is a normal invoice. Next month you'll have the final one, with the fine on it.
It is not possible to send a seperate link for the fine.

Dear @Jasper - Telfort  thanks for quick response. But i do not understand do i have to wait 1 month to be able transfer my number? If that is the case it is indeed very ridiculous. In my opinion since i informed Telfort to cancel my subscription they should let my new provider to transfer my number. Why is it so difficult to give this permission ? I use my number for 6 years and if i want to terminate my subscription the number should be available for transfer. 2 of your colleagues told me that ideal payment link is possible. I want to make sure that i want to cancel this subscription and make payment of fine and i do not want to wait 1 month to transfer my number. At leasr telfort can give permision to transfer my number...

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

No, you don't have to wait a month for that. Like I said in my first comment, it's very important to initiate the transfer to the new provider before our subscriptions stops. A number that is not active, can no longer be transferred to an other provider.
The month is purely to stop the subscription, now that is rolling the new provider should be able to make a new request to keep your number. 

Reageer