beantwoord

Lost simcard

• 10 december 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 227 keer bekeken

hi there. My friend has lost her cell phone together with Telfort Sim only card. She is not in the Netherlands, this was asking what she can do to get a new sim card? What’s the process needed? Many thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Alexandra - Telfort 10 december 2018, 16:00

Hi gladiatorspark, I'm sorry to hear that your friend lost her phone! Does she have a contract for her phone, or does she use it prepaid? If she has a contract, it's important she reaches out to us first. It doesn't matter if she asks her question here on our forum, or if she calls or starts a chat. That way, we can block her old simcard, so nobody else is able to use it.

The fastest way to get a new simcard is by visiting a Telfort store, but I can imagine that's not possible, since you told she's not in the Netherlands right now. We can send her a new one, when she contacts us. The new sim will be send to the address her mobile number is registered on.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Bekijk reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Hi gladiatorspark, I'm sorry to hear that your friend lost her phone! Does she have a contract for her phone, or does she use it prepaid? If she has a contract, it's important she reaches out to us first. It doesn't matter if she asks her question here on our forum, or if she calls or starts a chat. That way, we can block her old simcard, so nobody else is able to use it.
The fastest way to get a new simcard is by visiting a Telfort store, but I can imagine that's not possible, since you told she's not in the Netherlands right now. We can send her a new one, when she contacts us. The new sim will be send to the address her mobile number is registered on.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Reageer