beantwoord

How to activate a new simcard

• 6 juli 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 225 keer bekeken

hi

i lost my phone an have a new sim card but i dont know how to activate it?

caroline
icon

Beste antwoord door Michael 6 juli 2017, 20:27

Hello Caroline, welcome to our forum! I'm glad to hear that you have the new simcard after losing your phone. 😞 Unfortunately for you all the tips and tricks on our site are in Dutch. So I assume that could be pretty difficult. :)

Did you try login in to Mijn Telfort to activate it? If you fill in the new 'simcard number' in Mijn Telfort, your number will be attached to the new simcard and then it's activated. Please let me know if that helps you. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reply.
Bekijk reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 8
Badge +2
Hello Caroline, welcome to our forum! I'm glad to hear that you have the new simcard after losing your phone. 😞 Unfortunately for you all the tips and tricks on our site are in Dutch. So I assume that could be pretty difficult. :)

Did you try login in to Mijn Telfort to activate it? If you fill in the new 'simcard number' in Mijn Telfort, your number will be attached to the new simcard and then it's activated. Please let me know if that helps you. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reply.

Reageer