beantwoord

Wachtwoord opvragen

• 10 november 2017
  • 7 reacties
  • 81 keer bekeken

ik heb vergeten password..ik heb usernme maar password is sent to @telfort.nl which i do not have passwordto seee new password
icon

Beste antwoord door Stephen 22 november 2017, 11:58

Dear gateway.h, because you haven't responded anymore I assume you already recieved your password. If not please let me know.
Bekijk reactie

7 reacties

Which password do you refer to? To acces your webmail account or to acces mytelfort? Or if i understand it correctly you cannot acces either one.
i have username **********@telfort.nl

but forgot password,,,

For reseting new password ,,,the new password will be sent to above username which i can not see it
Please remove the username/email using the 3 dots in the right corner then choose bewerk.
You have to wait for an Telfort employe to help you with this.
they can reset password and send me new password
They probably can send one in a private message. But is wise to remove that adres in the message you have about 10 minutes left to remove it. If needed they will ask for it in the same private chat.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Hello gateway.h, welcome to our forum! When you reset the password it will be sent to your gmail account. Can you please check your gmail inbox and also the spam inbox? I'm looking forward to your response.
Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Dear gateway.h, because you haven't responded anymore I assume you already recieved your password. If not please let me know.

Reageer