beantwoord

Merge Mijn Telfort Mobiel and Mijn Telfort Thuis accounts

• 2 januari 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 228 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1

I can see my subscription of telfort home but cannot see my mobile onw. I wanted/tried to merge my mobile account with telfort home but it did not work (I tried to find login info in password search but lt led me a worng info (wrong email address)… Can you help me out? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Natasja - Telfort 17 januari 2020, 10:29

Hi @tamedu. I’ve received a reply from our development team. The cell phone number you’re filling in to reset your password is not in our database, so that's why a fake email address appears on the screen. This means you don't have a Mijn Telfort account yet. You have to make sure to create an account (‘Inloggen’ > ‘Nog geen account?’). Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Bekijk reactie

6 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +9

Hi @tamedu. Welcome to our Forum here. Sorry to hear you’re experiencing some issues with logging in to Mijn Telfort. As I understand it, you’re still able to log into Mijn Telfort Thuis (internet). To log into Mijn Telfort Mobiel you need to fill in your cell phone number. If you forgot your password, make sure to reset your password. Have you also tried resetting your password through text? 

Reputatie 1

I already did it all, but it gives me the wrong email address...

Reputatie 8
Badge +9

Hi @tamedu. Thank you for your reply. Are you trying to reset your password via the Mijn Telfort app or the web version? Could you please delete your cookies and test different browsers? If this doesn't work either, can you share a screenshot/printscreen of the error you’re getting? And could you also let me know which browsers (+ browser versions) you used? 

Reputatie 1

I am using Google chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit) and also tested in different browsers but the same issue. 

It gives me this but it is not my email address. If I try to reset the password via sms, I do not receive any messages. 

Reputatie 8
Badge +9

Thank you for sending over the screenshot and these details, @tamedu. I’ve reported the issue to our development team. I’ll keep you posted! 

Reputatie 8
Badge +9

Hi @tamedu. I’ve received a reply from our development team. The cell phone number you’re filling in to reset your password is not in our database, so that's why a fake email address appears on the screen. This means you don't have a Mijn Telfort account yet. You have to make sure to create an account (‘Inloggen’ > ‘Nog geen account?’). Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Reageer