beantwoord

How to log in to Mijn Telfort Thuis?

When I click on the "Thuis" tab I am asked to merge accounts but when I enter my number and password I'm then told "Je kunt alleen één Mobiel met één Thuis-account samenvoegen, niet twee Mobiel-accounts". I have no idea what's going on as I never tried to "merge" accounts before. All I want is to see my data but I'm just unable to see anything.
icon

Beste antwoord door Alexandra - Telfort 17 januari 2019, 19:27

Hi Pollo, it's a good thing you posted your question here on our forum, we'll gladly help you solve it, if you can't log in to Mijn Telfort.

Which contract(s) do you have with Telfort, and what do you want to view in Mijn Telfort? The message you get to see, tells you that you can only merge 1 mobile contract with one home contract, and not two mobile contracts, in Mijn Telfort. If you want to view your home package, you need to log in with the username that is linked to that contract.

Bekijk reactie

2 reacties

Do you want to see the usage of you're mobile phone then you don't need the Thuis tab only the Mobiel tab.
It seems to me you are logged on to the Mobiel part and by clicking on Thuis you need the log in information for Home internet to merge the two.
Reputatie 7
Badge +8
Hi Pollo, it's a good thing you posted your question here on our forum, we'll gladly help you solve it, if you can't log in to Mijn Telfort.

Which contract(s) do you have with Telfort, and what do you want to view in Mijn Telfort? The message you get to see, tells you that you can only merge 1 mobile contract with one home contract, and not two mobile contracts, in Mijn Telfort. If you want to view your home package, you need to log in with the username that is linked to that contract.

Reageer