You cancelled my contract?!???Wtf! I dont have another provider

• 30 november 2018
  • 60 reacties
  • 1834 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1
I am shocked once again by your company cause i just had to find out that you cancelled my internet contract!!
I even called you on that topic a month ago, when i got an email thaz you will cancel my contract because you said that i had a new provider, WHICH I DONT!!

Wen i called you, the girl told me that you will stop cancelling my contract. As i don't have another provider!! This must have been a mistake.
1st your company is unreachable via telephone
2. Your support jsut hangs you up
3. After 3 months when finally a technician came to install internet then you cancel my contract when i was so lucky to FINALLY have INTENET FOR LUCKY TWO WEEKS

Your Customer service STINKS! SEEMS LIKE YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR OR NOTHING IN THIS CASE
You should definitely work on your internal communication levels.

Can you please fix this as soon as possible AND REACTIVATE MY CONTRACT?
This is my last try with you.
+49**********
Best regards
Armin

Admin: details removed data i.v. privacy

60 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Hi Armin, I understand you got an e-mail that we will cancel your contract. We got information you found a new provider, I understand that's incorrect? You have tried tot contact our customer service via phone, my colleague told you we will cease your line. I see thats already happened, but not on your request. Because the line is already ceased, we can't restore the line, it is too late. You have to place a new order. I'm sorry.
Weer een staaltje lijnkaping?
Dit was toch al een maand geleden bekend en dat had Telfort er toch iets aan moeten doen?
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Helaas weer een stukje lijnkaping helaas. Deze is al te ver, dus kunnen we nog weinig doen. Het is al opgezegd. 😞
Reputatie 1
Hi Armin, I understand you got an e-mail that we will cancel your contract. We got information you found a new provider, I understand that's incorrect? You have tried tot contact our customer service via phone, my colleague told you we will cease your line. I see thats already happened, but not on your request. Because the line is already ceased, we can't restore the line, it is too late. You have to place a new order. I'm sorry.
Hello Telfort,
You cannot be serious, can you???
After all that shit "customer service" (how you call it, as i work st Mercedes Customer Service, i know what that is) you simply cancel my contract because a neighbour of mine has a new contract for the adresse, BUT now i shall pay the additional 10 months (in two days), although i have no Internet and no Service from you!! I will not pay another 10 months for a cancelled contract, which I didn't cancel!

In general i maybe would have made another contract, but not if i have to pay twice!! :D

Admin: image removed for privacy reasons
Hallo @Bart - Telfort

Volgens mij was dit probleem al langer bekend bij Telfort @sc1001900974 heeft hier toch al eerder contact over gehad met de TKS?
Dan had er toch actie ondernomen moeten worden?

En deze nota die meneer gehad heeft kan toch niet waar zijn?
Hij heeft toch het contract niet beeindigd?
Dit heeft toch Telfort gedaan door lijnkaping?
Het lijkt mij dus dat dit forse bedarg dus niet terecht is?
Reputatie 3
Badge
Mandy, elk zinnig mens zal het met je eens zijn dat dit niet terecht is! Gelukkig blijken de moderatoren van dit forum zinnige mensen te zijn, dus ik heb er het volste vertrouwen in dat het helemaal goed gaat komen.
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Unfortunately I am serious, you also received post about the cancelation of the contract, we didn't hear from you then. I could stop the cancellation. Off course I will find a solution for this problem. I see you already had contact with a colleague of mine who had the same idea as me. That's the best thing we can do. He told you to start a chat so a new contract can be arranged. If that is settled we will credit your bill.
Reputatie 1
The Problem is that your customer service told me that there would only be one provider possible at this Box. Now my neighbour placed an order at telekom. Does that mean that she would lose her contract as well as i lost mine?
Or can there be multiple providers?

Reputatie 1

Bart,

Je schrijft dit:

He told you to start a chat so a new contract can be arranged. If that is settled we will credit your bill.

Dus als ik het goed begrijp moet TS een nieuw contract aangaan,
om het geld niet te hoeven betalen?
(Ondertussen zie ik dat het eerdere screenshot met het bedrag en privacy verwijderd is.🤞🏼)
Dat lijkt mij niet in de haak.
Het nieuwe contract zal dan afgesloten worden onder de nieuwe voorwaarden.
En als er nu maar één provider mogelijk is op dit adres?
Waarschijnlijk kamerhuur of zo?
De buren hebben al contact met een andere provider?
Reputatie 8
@sc1001900974

Unfortunately that your line is taken over. It can happen.
But Telfort has to correct this completely back to the old situation.
No new account, no new contract, just everything exactly as before as it has never happened.

This is by the Dutch law. Telfort has to obey these laws in respect to its customers.
They have to compensate you completely.

Because internet providers made a mess of it in past.
The Dutch laws are being more strictly afterwards since last summer.

Nederlands / Dutch rules:
https://zoek.officielebekendmakingen.nl/stcrt-2018-34097.html

Unfortunately the forum software doesn't take over the Google translations ??
So translate by putting URL's within "Google Translate":
https://translate.google.com/?tl=en

A more early forum subject is written < HERE > (do translate by Google) of a comparable issue.
A more short "own" summary of this laws within that subject see < HERE >

@Bart - Telfort
Het is niet juist dat de klant een nieuw contract zou moeten aangaan.
Sinds van de zomer is door de minister nieuwe regelgeving uitgegeven. Daar moet Telfort gewoon aan voldoen. In de situatie van de topic starter moet dat volledig worden gecorrigeerd of er nooit een lijnkaping heeft plaatsgevonden. Ook de overeenkomst moet worden hersteld zoals die eerder gold. Zo zal het voor de klant moeten worden uitgevoerd en niet anders (en tevens een passende compensatie voor die ellende). Dat geldt niet alleen voor Telfort maar voor elke andere provider.
Heel goed geformuleerd @Babylonia !
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Thank you for the pictures. Your question is, can there be multiple providers? So I took al look. I see that there should be 5 connections possible. There are 5 wires. 2 of them are in use. So three of them are still free. In theorie there are multiple providers possible.

I also see my colleague of Klantrelaties tried to call you december 7th. It was with an 088 number. Unfortunately they couldn't reach you. They will try again later. They are from the department who can solve this situation.
Reputatie 1
Sounds good!
Unfortunately nobody called me on December 7th! Maybe vodafone blocked this number.
If that doesn't work. Well i also read text messages in the forum on Facebook and via email.
So it would be great if a mechanic could install my connection in the way that my neighbour doesnt lose his contract.
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Yes, that's the plan. In theory we are able to fix the line for both of you. So that's good news.
I see my colleague tried the wrong number, that's why you didn't receive a call. I'm sorry. I have made a notification for her with the right number. She will probably call you soon, so you can settle everything. Will you let me know if you had contact?
Reputatie 1
I just got an email stating that you couldnt reach me. Honestly? Only because i have a german number you cannot call me? A telephone line provider, who is not able to call someone??
Nobody called me!!!
Why is communication so difficult with you?
This is my phone number and I have no other. +4917482195XX
It's not funny anymore having to wait 2 weeks before i get this eMail.
I'm done with it all.
Because of you i still don't have internet although i ordered it in August!
Really great stuff.
If i would be working like YOU my customers would run away and never look back. I'm Wondering how you pay your bills with a "service" like that.
1. Give me an appointment for a technician that makes sure that my neighbour doesnt lose his internet as i get mine. We need at least two connections here!
2. Restore my contract

Or 3. Let it be and we forget about it.
I have no energy for this theatre anymore!
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
I understand your frustration. You expected a call but instead you receive an e-mail that we are not able to call you on German cellnumber. The system doesn't allow it. I'm sorry. We really like to settlle this problem, but it's not possible via e-mail. You have to have contact with my colleague. I understand it's not funny but it is neccesary. The only way to restore your contract and leave this all behind.
Reputatie 8
...The system doesn't allow it....
My goodness, again, also here in this subject typical "the system" of Telfort is called as an excuse, for discard responsibilities. This is a far to much denigrating excuse to humans if they just ask for explanation to have some consensus in what is overcoming to them by hijacking their internet connection, and Telfort has to correct it by all of their capabilities, but fails again and again.
My pants are dropped off to my shoes.

It is high time for Telfort and their managers they shall be kicked to their balls !!!
Not one time, but 100+ times.

Drop your system, it is not applicable to a normal human interaction that does justice a normal human interaction with each other and doesn't even meet legal requirements.

Seems Telfort in the 22 years they are existing they never learned from their faults, for just improving their services.
It's time that the systeem works for everybody.
No bugs, a clearly system.
Telfort know's that there foreing customers are with foreing cellnumbers.
This cannot be…..what a excuse, not.
Give him otherwise the number from your colleague.
Maby he can contact him.

This topic is startet 21 days ago, the last comment 3 days ago.
No solution.
I'll think that @sc1001900974 goes elsewhere, so he said in point 3.
Reputatie 1
Exactly. Thank you Mandy! 🙂
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
I totally understand the problem of the malfunction in the system. This is not what I hoped to hear eather. This took to long I'm sorry. We really like to find the solution together with you. Therefore contact is needed, but it looks impossible due to the system. It shouldn't be the excuse, I know. The department Klantrelaties had this in their control. So what I did for last hope, I sent an e-mail to the manager of the department with the question if there is another to get in touch. I really hope this can be solved.
Reputatie 1
You really want to see my lawyer, dont you??
WTF IS GOING ON GUYS?? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CANCELLED MY CONTRACT!!! YOU!!! YOU! NOT ME!!!
Then you LIE to me saying, that there only was one internet connection possible, and thats why my contract got cancelled (due to my neighbour making a contract on the same address). It turns out that there would actually be enough connections possible after i send you the picture of the main "hoifdansluit".
Then further i get discrimanted because I'm a foreigner, a german with a german phone number, (who once happily moved to the Netherlands) and who Telforr cannot call. Instead Telfort wants me to make a contract with a Dutch telephone provider.:D great stuff guys. Cheers... But i really must be the only Foreigner who was so stupid to make a contract with this Company. 😃 Or 😎 they simply rip off all the foreigners and hope for the best.
The girls in the chat and on Facebook told me to first NOT PAY THIS 340€ for the remaining 10 months until all of this shit gets resolved!!
Yeah and what i see today is another piece of shit.
I SHALL AND HAVE TO PAY IT SAYS. UNBELIEVABLE. FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
You want me to burn your house down really, it seems to me. Although by dutch law, you are wrong and I'm right. You cannot simply cancel my contract, thn saying that i cancelled it AND ON TOP ALSO WANTING THE MONEY FOR 10 MONTHS IN ADVANCE WITHOUT ME HAVING INTERNET STILL. All this i have to text on my phone since 6 months I'm without internet that i ordered in August.
NOW WHAT?
YOU want to force me paying this??????????
Reputatie 1
You really want to see my lawyer, dont you??
WTF IS GOING ON GUYS?? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CANCELLED MY CONTRACT!!! YOU!!! YOU! NOT ME!!!
Then you LIE to me saying, that there only was one internet connection possible, and thats why my contract got cancelled (due to my neighbour making a contract on the same address). It turns out that there would actually be enough connections possible after i send you the picture of the main "hoifdansluit".
Then further i get discrimanted because I'm a foreigner, a german with a german phone number, (who once happily moved to the Netherlands) and who Telforr cannot call. Instead Telfort wants me to make a contract with a Dutch telephone provider.:D great stuff guys. Cheers... But i really must be the only Foreigner who was so stupid to make a contract with this Company. 😃 Or 😎 they simply rip off all the foreigners and hope for the best.
The girls in the chat and on Facebook told me to first NOT PAY THIS 340€ for the remaining 10 months until all of this shit gets resolved!!
Yeah and what i see today is another paper piece of shit.
I SHALL AND HAVE TO PAY IT SAYS. UNBELIEVABLE. FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
You want me to burn your house down really, it seems to me. Although by dutch law, you are wrong and I'm right. You cannot simply cancel my contract, thn saying that i cancelled it AND ON TOP ALSO WANTING THE MONEY FOR 10 MONTHS IN ADVANCE WITHOUT ME HAVING INTERNET STILL. All this i have to text on my phone since 6 months I'm without internet that i ordered in August.
NOW WHAT?
YOU want to force me paying this??????????

And all i ever wanted was someone calling me and fixing all this. Just reactivate my line and done.
But no. 😞 Rather they take the money without serving the customer. Right..

Admin: merged your new topic with your existing topic
Reputatie 1
For the old thread see here!

https://forum.telfort.nl/internet-267/you-cancelled-my-contract-wtf-i-dont-have-another-provider-79387#post660057
Sorry, please remove your screenshot.
It's not safe on a open Forum.

Reageer