beantwoord

Verhuizing doorgeven lukt niet

• 18 oktober 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 44 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hello,

I would like to request change of address, and have Telfort Internet connection on the new house from 1st November 2019

I tried using the “Call me back” feature,  but never received a call.

And then tried calling the customer service and was transferred to different departments, without any outcome.

Please contact me for further information regarding my details and new address.

Thanks in advance

Ashish

Admin: added to subject to for clarity

icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 21 oktober 2019, 10:36

Hi @asapkal, when you're moving there are plenty of things to do. Worrying about moving your subscription should not be necessary. I can't start the move itself, there is a special department for that. You found the webpage for that, but the callback option didn't work for you. Do you know which departments you spoke to when you called yourself? 
It's also possible to start the move via the Mijn Telfort, with the button 'Verhuizing doorgeven'. Does it work when you try it that way?

Bekijk reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hi @asapkal, when you're moving there are plenty of things to do. Worrying about moving your subscription should not be necessary. I can't start the move itself, there is a special department for that. You found the webpage for that, but the callback option didn't work for you. Do you know which departments you spoke to when you called yourself? 
It's also possible to start the move via the Mijn Telfort, with the button 'Verhuizing doorgeven'. Does it work when you try it that way?

Reageer