beantwoord

Twee weken geen internet gehad

• 14 mei 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 61 keer bekeken

Hello,

I am normally very satisfied with the Telford Customer Service but it took now two full weeks to finally get internet again. I work as a freelancer from home for different companies in Europe and because I had no Internet I needed to work from cafés or with a mobile hotspot to ensure that I am not losing my projects. As a result that cost me extra money (consumation to stay at wifi cafe, extra bundles for internet on mobile phone) and I still have to pay the normal monthly fee.

To be honest I don't find that really fair and wanted to ask for some kind of financial compensation from Telfort side.
icon

Beste antwoord door Rozemarijn - Telfort 16 mei 2018, 12:29

Hi Gromtak,

I'm sorry to hear it has taken so long for your internet to work again! I can see the first ticket about these technical issues is from the 4th of May. I can see in an analysis of your line, that you've been without services for 12 days. I've requested a reimbursement for the costs of your subscription over the days you were without services. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!
Bekijk reactie

3 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +4
Hi Gromtak,

I just sent you a private message with a suggestion on what we can do for you in this situation.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!
Thank you Rozemarijn for your effort! Is it maybe also possible to get the extra data bundle for my mobile phone reimbursed?
Reputatie 3
Badge +4
Hi Gromtak,

I'm sorry to hear it has taken so long for your internet to work again! I can see the first ticket about these technical issues is from the 4th of May. I can see in an analysis of your line, that you've been without services for 12 days. I've requested a reimbursement for the costs of your subscription over the days you were without services. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

Reageer