beantwoord

Twee weken geen internet gehad

• 14 mei 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 61 keer bekeken

Hello,

I am normally very satisfied with the Telford Customer Service but it took now two full weeks to finally get internet again. I work as a freelancer from home for different companies in Europe and because I had no Internet I needed to work from cafés or with a mobile hotspot to ensure that I am not losing my projects. As a result that cost me extra money (consumation to stay at wifi cafe, extra bundles for internet on mobile phone) and I still have to pay the normal monthly fee.

To be honest I don't find that really fair and wanted to ask for some kind of financial compensation from Telfort side.
icon

Beste antwoord door Rozemarijn - Telfort 16 mei 2018, 12:29

Hi Gromtak,

I'm sorry to hear it has taken so long for your internet to work again! I can see the first ticket about these technical issues is from the 4th of May. I can see in an analysis of your line, that you've been without services for 12 days. I've requested a reimbursement for the costs of your subscription over the days you were without services. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!
Bekijk reactie

3 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +4
Hi Gromtak,

I'm sorry to hear it has taken so long for your internet to work again! I can see the first ticket about these technical issues is from the 4th of May. I can see in an analysis of your line, that you've been without services for 12 days. I've requested a reimbursement for the costs of your subscription over the days you were without services. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!
Thank you Rozemarijn for your effort! Is it maybe also possible to get the extra data bundle for my mobile phone reimbursed?
Reputatie 3
Badge +4
Hi Gromtak,

I just sent you a private message with a suggestion on what we can do for you in this situation.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Reageer