beantwoord

There is no connection point which fit the DSL cable in new address

• 21 juli 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 47 keer bekeken

Dear,
I move to a new room. When i came here, i cannot find any connection point for the Internet modem. In my room, there is only an normal internet cable which like the cable we use to connect from laptop to the modem. Now, i do not have any idea about how to process the internet in the new house.

Admin: moved to the right board
icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 23 juli 2018, 20:33

Hello PhucLe, welcome to Telfort and your new house! 🙂 In a lot of cases the landlord is the way to go with this. I've checked my systems and I see you're not the only person on your house number. There are multiple other additions, so I presume you should have your own connection point. I also see you've spoken to my colleagues on social media, it seems the connection point has been found and you were going to install it. How did this go? Did you manage to do it?
Bekijk reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +10
Contact your landlord.
If your room is one of a number of similar rooms (i.e. for students) it's possible that there is already an internetsubscription provided by the landlord.
If not, he or she may have information about how to get your own connection.
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Hello PhucLe, welcome to Telfort and your new house! 🙂 In a lot of cases the landlord is the way to go with this. I've checked my systems and I see you're not the only person on your house number. There are multiple other additions, so I presume you should have your own connection point. I also see you've spoken to my colleagues on social media, it seems the connection point has been found and you were going to install it. How did this go? Did you manage to do it?

Reageer