beantwoord

No internet for the last 12 days

• 7 oktober 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 52 keer bekeken

Since 27-Sept-2019, Internet and TV are not working at my house and I reported the problem on same day, next day a mechanic visited and informed the problem is somewhere outside and someone from Telfort will call me on 29-Sept-2019 to fix the problem, so far did not receive any call from Telfort on this regard, however, tirelessly I am calling Telfort customer care everyday but unable to get any support from them, it appears they did not take the issue seriously nor they do have the intention to fix the issue. So, since 12 days I do not have internet and do not know by when it will be up again.

Such a pathetic service from Telfort.To post a new topic, you must add a title and a topic. Then choose the correct theme to post the topic.
icon

Beste antwoord door Alexandra - Telfort 8 oktober 2019, 12:19

Hi @Internet is not working, welcome to our forum. I'm sorry to hear that your internetconnection isn't working for such a long time already. I understand that a mechanic visited you but couldn't fix it, because the problem was outside your house, and you haven't heard anything since. I can imagine that you're not amused about that and at least want to know when it will be fixed.

I've looked up your contract. I see that you spoke to some of my colleagues too and that an emergency internet and TV package is on it's way to you. I expect you to receive it today or tomorrow, as soon as possible. I'm glad that's arranged, so you won't be completely cut off from internet and television anymore.

Furthermore, I see the Technical Department is working on fixing the connection. Apparently it's not easy to solve, causing it to take so much time. As soon as they've got updates, they will contact you. I'll keep an eye on it for you, if anything changes I'll let you know.

Please let me know if you've received the package and if you've got any questions in the meantime.
Bekijk reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Hi @Internet is not working, welcome to our forum. I'm sorry to hear that your internetconnection isn't working for such a long time already. I understand that a mechanic visited you but couldn't fix it, because the problem was outside your house, and you haven't heard anything since. I can imagine that you're not amused about that and at least want to know when it will be fixed.

I've looked up your contract. I see that you spoke to some of my colleagues too and that an emergency internet and TV package is on it's way to you. I expect you to receive it today or tomorrow, as soon as possible. I'm glad that's arranged, so you won't be completely cut off from internet and television anymore.

Furthermore, I see the Technical Department is working on fixing the connection. Apparently it's not easy to solve, causing it to take so much time. As soon as they've got updates, they will contact you. I'll keep an eye on it for you, if anything changes I'll let you know.

Please let me know if you've received the package and if you've got any questions in the meantime.

Reageer