No internet connection after activation

• 14 november 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 59 keer bekeken

I am not able to get any internet (ethernet or wifi) with my new Telfort modem. I am a new customer amd installed as directed (2nd type). We dont have a landline phone. Is this needed for internet service?

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Hi Mitzi, welcome to the forum. I moved your reply in the wifi topic to a new topic of your own. You don't need a landline for a working connection. You need a connection point in your home. When I check your connection I see that it's in use and your Experiabox is online. Is your internet connection working right now?
Hi Mitzi, welcome to the forum. I moved your reply in the wifi topic to a new topic of your own. You don't need a landline for a working connection. You need a connection point in your home. When I check your connection I see that it's in use and your Experiabox is online. Is your internet connection working right now?

Yes - or at least it was when I arrived home last night. I had left the router on in hopes that it might 'fix itself' and when I got there 4 lights were on, and I was able to make a connection. Thanks for your reply however 🙂

Reageer