beantwoord

Moving out and Cancel Home Internet

I want to discontinue my home internet contract as we are moving out from house. I had words with support team and they are saying this is not possible before 1 year. My wife went back to our native country and I am travelling most of the time and we are leaving this house. Could you please help me with a solution to terminate the subscription.
icon

Beste antwoord door Rozemarijn - Telfort 8 mei 2018, 17:11

As an addition, you could also consider a contract takeover by making sure the new tenant takes over your Telfort contract. You can do this through Mijn Telfort, or by sending documents to:

Klantenservice Telfort Internet
T.a.v. Contractovername
Postbus 217
2400 AE Alphen aan de Rijn

The documents need to contain a signature of the new and former contract holder, your information and the information of the new contract holder (name, adress, Phone number, date of birth, bank account number and emailadress) and finally a copy of form of identification of the new contract holder. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Bekijk reactie

7 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +16
Webcare will have to answer this question. They will react monday or tuesday.
Reputatie 3
Badge +8
Hi gaurav779,

From what I understand you've been in touch with one of my colleagues and you're sending us a document with details of your emigration? You can terminate your contract within your subscription period without extra costs when you emigrate to another country. The notice for this is one month.

To terminate your contract, you can send the deregistration document of your municipality to Telfort Thuis, Postbus 217, 2400 AE Alphen a/d Rijn. Do make sure you mention your clientnumber/klantnummer, postal code and house number, so we have all the information we need.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can do for you!
Hi,

My wife went back to India and I am usually travelling to multiple locations due to client work. I can post the de-registration letter of my wife from that address. I have already shifted to friends place and going to out of Netherlands for 2-3 months next week. Is de-registration letter of my wife is sufficient to discontinue the contract? I can pay this month Subscription charge as extra but do not want any new person to mis-use the internet at that house. Could you please suggest and terminate the contract.

Thanks,
Gaurav
Reputatie 3
Badge +8
Hi gaurav779,

Thank you for your message! We need the deregistration municipality of the contract holder, so if your wife is the contract holder this should not be a problem. If you yourself are the contract holder, you can send us proof of your registration at a foreign adress. All we need is proof that you have indeed emigrated to another country, so documents that underline that are sufficient. I can't terminate the contract for you, unfortunately, since we need to receive the documents at the adress mentioned earlier. Please do let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything I can do for you!
Reputatie 3
Badge +8
As an addition, you could also consider a contract takeover by making sure the new tenant takes over your Telfort contract. You can do this through Mijn Telfort, or by sending documents to:

Klantenservice Telfort Internet
T.a.v. Contractovername
Postbus 217
2400 AE Alphen aan de Rijn

The documents need to contain a signature of the new and former contract holder, your information and the information of the new contract holder (name, adress, Phone number, date of birth, bank account number and emailadress) and finally a copy of form of identification of the new contract holder. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Hi,

I have sent the de-registration letter to the suggested address. Last month telfort deducted 90 Euro in advance because someone has shifted to that address and applied for another internet. As I am no more living on that address and moving back outside Netherlands, Could you please refund the amount.

Thanks
Reputatie 3
Badge +8
Hi gaurav779,

I'm sorry to hear things haven't gone smoothly with the de-registration form. I've checked our system and can't find a confirmation whether my colleagues have reveived it. You can ask them to call you back via our website, I've also sent in a request for them to contact you. I hope this will solve your issue, if not we will look into other options.

Reageer