beantwoord

Missing ISRA point

• 6 maart 2018
  • 4 reacties
  • 195 keer bekeken

• Nieuwkomer
  • 2 reacties
Hi all,

I just got my modem however I cannot find anywhere in the house the ISRA point. I see I have the coax cable for ziggo-like connections in the meter closet but I cannot locate any DSL cable in there (nor anywhere else in the house).
I should have probably checked beforehand however since the website told me a connection was available I simply ordered it.
How should I proceed?
icon

Beste antwoord door Wieger DB 8 maart 2018, 17:03

The installation and help is free of charge, since you can't find the basic necessities for a succesful installation. When the engineer can't find the ISRA in your home there are two options. We can ask KPN to make a quotation of the costs and see if you accept it. The other option is for you to cancel your subscription with Telfort free of charge.

I have requested for an engineer via Guidion. You can contact them via 088 - 2000 137. An employee of their customer service will plan an appointment with you.
Bekijk reactie

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +13
Hi pit, welcome to the Telfort forum. I understand you can't find the ISRA point. In most cases you can find your ISRA point near or in the fuse box. There are several ISRA points, which all look different. You can find some tips on this page. If you still can't find the ISRA after following these tips, I can request and installation engineer to help you find the isra and install the internet connection.
Hi Wieger,
Thanks for the answer, I was going to call the customer service later in case of no answers.
I already looked around the house for any of these sockets (fuse box included) none of them is present from what I can see. In the fuse box I see only the coax tv cable. No DSL entry point.
Anyway, how much would the installation cost?
in both cases:
1) if the ISRA is there and I just didn't see it
2) if they actually have to bring the cable in from the outside

P.S. Sorry for the english in my previous message. not sure what happened there :?
Reputatie 7
Badge +13
The installation and help is free of charge, since you can't find the basic necessities for a succesful installation. When the engineer can't find the ISRA in your home there are two options. We can ask KPN to make a quotation of the costs and see if you accept it. The other option is for you to cancel your subscription with Telfort free of charge.

I have requested for an engineer via Guidion. You can contact them via 088 - 2000 137. An employee of their customer service will plan an appointment with you.
Thanks.
Already scheduled the appointment

Reageer