beantwoord

Main connection. Wall Socket. How do i install internet?

• 10 februari 2018
  • 8 reacties
  • 366 keer bekeken

Hi guys,
It would be so nice if someone can answer in English(Dutch is also fine, I have google translator;))
I just received the installation box. As you can see on the picture, I found my main connection is a wall socket for four-pinned plugs but I can only find a 2-pinned power adapter with 2 cable lines, should I buy a separate adapter in order to connect the box?
Thank you very much in advance!
icon

Beste antwoord door Enterprise 10 februari 2018, 21:11

Isn't that the powerplug for the modem..?
There should be a telephone (dsl) cable in the box, together with a 4-pinned telephone plug in the box.

Bekijk reactie

8 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +9
There should be a telephone (dsl) cable in the box, together with a 4-pinned telephone plug in the box.

Thank you very much, but I mean I received only this 2-pin power adapter for the Experia box v10 plus with 2 cable lines, nothing fit the wall socket, as you said the lower two is not for exchange, so should I buy a transfer adapter, as you called telefoonstekker in order to exchange?
Reputatie 8
Badge +9
Attention: I have changed my reply, so please read..!

No I haven't receive this one in the box.
Reputatie 8
Badge +9
Please stop quoting the entire posts as this takes up a lot of unnecessary space and scrolling... ;)
You can edit this in your reply.

I think it's a mistake, as far as I know they always sends one with the package.
The easiest way is to buy one yourself in any convenient store or DIY store for a few Euro's.
You also can call Telfort or wait for Telfort webcare on this forum but that will take a few days.
Thank you very much! 😉
Reputatie 8
Badge +9
Thank you very much! ;)
You're welcome... 😉
Reputatie 7
Badge +7
Hi weian, welcome to the Telfort forum. Enterprise explained a lot already. The plug you're looking for is orderable via the Telfort webshop. I can confirm that we always send one with a new installation package. Have you opened every box that's inside the installation package? When you can't find it, you can order via our webshop. I will reimburse the costs in that case.

@Enterprise, thanks! 🙂

Reageer