beantwoord

Internet not working

• 13 juli 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 84 keer bekeken

Hi. I was start subscription of internet few days ago. Yesterday i was get massage about start signal of my internet. Router and all the cables I think is good connection ( with the instruction). But still i have problem with internet. Power and Wiralles led are light on green and on rhe orange was light service led. How can I fixed this or maybe can come someone from the service to fixed this? I dont know what to do right now.

Admin: moved topic to correct subboard
icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper - Telfort 14 juli 2018, 14:45

Hi Adrianna, welcome to our Telfort board. I see your connection is not working at this time. The signal should work, that was activated on the 11th.
The indicators on the modem you've described tell us the modem doesn't receive the signal. Can you tell me how it is installed? How long is the wire connecting it to the socket and is this the main socket? On this page you can see examples of the main socket. I look forward to your response.
Bekijk reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Hi Adrianna, welcome to our Telfort board. I see your connection is not working at this time. The signal should work, that was activated on the 11th.
The indicators on the modem you've described tell us the modem doesn't receive the signal. Can you tell me how it is installed? How long is the wire connecting it to the socket and is this the main socket? On this page you can see examples of the main socket. I look forward to your response.
What is the startdate of your subscription?
For a quick response I think calling or chatting is better.
https://www.telfort.nl/algemeen/contact.htm

Reageer