beantwoord

Internet is not working, showing only two lights (power and wireless)

• 18 augustus 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 64 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1

My internet is not working since 17-Aug-2020 night. I have tried calling Telfort customer support but there has been no help received from them.
The Internet indicator on the modem is not lit up and so I feel the cause is perhaps the faulty modem or the fault in the home telephone line.

Only ‘Power’ and ‘Wireless’ lights are lit up. it’s very hard for me to stay without internet these days when we have to work from home. I have already wasted my one day because of this. tried calling many times with no luck.
What should I do? Can anyone help?

Thanks.

icon

Beste antwoord door Alexandra - Telfort 19 augustus 2020, 10:55

Hi @naveensingh, I'm sorry to hear that your connection is down.

Thank you for already adding your customernumber to your forum profile. This way I was able to check your connection, and I see that there's a problem in the network outside of your house. We just spoke on the phone to make an appointment with a mechanic. We planned the appointment for tomorrow morning between 8 and 10 o’clock. I expect that the mechanic is able to fix it right away for you tomorrow morning, he will help you with this.

Please let me know here in your topic how the appointment worked out, of if you've got any questions.

Bekijk reactie

4 reacties

Reputatie 1

[Disclaimer]: I have tried all the options (power cable, reset button, on/off etc.) listed in the website to troubleshoot the problem but unfortunately no luck. 

Reputatie 1

can someone look into this??

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hi @naveensingh, I'm sorry to hear that your connection is down.

Thank you for already adding your customernumber to your forum profile. This way I was able to check your connection, and I see that there's a problem in the network outside of your house. We just spoke on the phone to make an appointment with a mechanic. We planned the appointment for tomorrow morning between 8 and 10 o’clock. I expect that the mechanic is able to fix it right away for you tomorrow morning, he will help you with this.

Please let me know here in your topic how the appointment worked out, of if you've got any questions.

Reputatie 1

hi @Alexandra - Telfort mechanic did visit today and he fixed the problem, thanks for in-time customer support. much appreciated.

Reageer