beantwoord

Internet dosnt work because of the payment.

• 6 januari 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 84 keer bekeken

Hi, telfort was trying to pick up the money from my old account. I forget about it and IT Has been blocked. So i run to the bank and deposit money to pay it. Everything seems fine but Internet is still blocked. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Alexandra - Telfort 7 januari 2020, 09:27

Hi @agito207, welcome to our forum! I'm sorry to hear that you're currently blocked, because of the change to a new bankaccount. I can imagine that you want your connection to be reconnected as soon as possible. 

I see you already added your address to your forum profile. So I looked up your contract, and I see that you've been reconnected yesterday :slight_smile: Is that right? Is internet working again? If not, of if you've got any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

Bekijk reactie

3 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +10

Hi @agito207, welcome to our forum! I'm sorry to hear that you're currently blocked, because of the change to a new bankaccount. I can imagine that you want your connection to be reconnected as soon as possible. 

I see you already added your address to your forum profile. So I looked up your contract, and I see that you've been reconnected yesterday :slight_smile: Is that right? Is internet working again? If not, of if you've got any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

Yeah, everything seems fine now! Thank you for the reply.

Reputatie 8
Badge +10

@agito207 You're welcome, I'm glad to hear it :slight_smile:

In case we can help you with anything, you know where to find us here on our forum.

Reageer