Internet doesn't work

• 4 mei 2020
  • 23 reacties
  • 355 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1

Is there some maintenance in Hilversum?

i don’t have internet and I reset my router few 

Admin: removed the double topic, changed the subject and moved topic to correct board

23 reacties

Reputatie 1

No internet, tv, Wifi during Corona is not coo

Reputatie 1

Anyone here ?

Today not likely, it is a national holiday.

And keep in mind all question are being dealt with one by one, since it's very busy you might have to wait a few days.

You could check here if there is anything known.

https://www.kpn.com/service/storingen.htm

Reputatie 1

Ok, thanks

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hi @Nandorp, because yesterday was a national holiday we weren't here. But we are back now. I've just checked your connection and the modem seems to be online now. Has the connection returned for you, does it work again?

Reputatie 1

Yes, its came back ye

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

That is good news Nandorp, I'm glad it works again. Keep an eye on it, just in case. If the connection doesn't work again, let us know.

Reputatie 1

Hi 

there is no connection again...

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hmm, it seems the connection is not stable yet. I've checked it again and is appears to be back online, but this does not feel like it will stay online. The Experia Box is connected to the main wall socket, what kind of cable have you used there? Is this a round or flat cable, how long is it and is there any other device connected in between? It’s best to use a round cable, 1m50 max length. Can you try a new cable there to see if that impacts the connection?

Reputatie 1

Hi . The connection came back around 10 o clock , i put new cable around month ago because the wifi is super slow, the cable is around 1m long. I have same issue almost every second morning so the connection is disappear around 3am and came back around 10:00.

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hmm, that it seems to be occuring daily is strange. Is this since you posted this last monday, or did this happen before that too? I’ve just checked the connection again and it seems to be fine now. When the connection fails again, can you take a picture of the Experia Box? I'm curious to see which indicator lights are active at that time.

Reputatie 1

It’s happening for a few weeks, I’ll send you.

Reputatie 1

Hi, today happend again . The lamps are  on like everything is fine but it’s not (see the picture below)

But after i reset its like this (picture on top)

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Thanks for the photos @Nandorp. At te moment you loose the connection the modem still thinks there is a connection, according to the indicator lights. But after a reset, it can't see the connection anymore. That is strange. I've checked the connection again from this side and the only disconnect I see is the reset. I want to replace the Experia Box, it seems the connection doesn't continue from there. I've sent you a new one, you'll receive it within a few days. 

Will you let us know how everything works when it is installed?

Reputatie 1

Do you know maybe when can expect the Experia Box?

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hi @Nandorp, I've checked this for you. According to PostNL (the delivery service) it was delivered to your address on the 23th, at 14.01 to be exact. Didn’t anyone accept a package on that day?

Reputatie 1

No, neither my neighbors.

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hmm that is strange indeed. I've just sent another new one. It should arrive within 3 business days. Please let me know if you've received it, or if that didn't happen again.

Reputatie 1

Hi , should i by myself a router because it’s start to be annoying to have super slow internet . It’s almost 3 weeks now...

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Did you not receive a notice from PostNL this time @Nandorp? The modem has been delivered on May the 30th, to your neighbours at 19A. Can you check with them?

Reputatie 1

Hi , I didn’t recived any notice from post , i just spoke with my neighbor in 19A again and he didn’t receive anything 

Reputatie 1

Damn! What a miscommunication, i went    to my neighbor in 23 and she say that someone sent her 2 routers , what a idiot, so my apologies. Can I somehow send you back one?

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Ah, I was getting very confused when you said you didn't hear anything again. But when you said those neighbours have both of them it makes sense. I don’t know why they were delivered there though, they were supposed to go to your address. 

You can install one of them and you can return the old one and the extra one to us. I look forward to your experience with the new modem :slight_smile:

Reageer