beantwoord

Internet does not work

• 12 september 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 72 keer bekeken

This is the second day and the Internet does not work for me and I can not reach you via telephone if my problem is not resolved today I will unsubscribe and go to another company Thank you

Admin: titel aangepast i.v.m. vindbaarheid.
icon

Beste antwoord door Natasja - Telfort 13 september 2019, 10:46

Hi @M.irsan. Welcome to our forum here. I'm sorry to read you're experiencing issues with your internet connection. According to the results of the tests on our end, your connection should be online. Have you tried rebooting your modem yet? That usually resolves the issue. If this doesn't work, could you please check if you have internet when you connect a PC or laptop to your glass fibre modem directly using a cable? I'd also like to know which LEDs are switched on on your glass fibre modem and your Experia Box.
Bekijk reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9
Hi @M.irsan. Welcome to our forum here. I'm sorry to read you're experiencing issues with your internet connection. According to the results of the tests on our end, your connection should be online. Have you tried rebooting your modem yet? That usually resolves the issue. If this doesn't work, could you please check if you have internet when you connect a PC or laptop to your glass fibre modem directly using a cable? I'd also like to know which LEDs are switched on on your glass fibre modem and your Experia Box.
Reputatie 7
Badge +9
Hi @M.irsan. I noticed I haven't received a reply from you anymore. I hope this means the issue's been resolved. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Reageer