beantwoord

Internet connection is not working

• 3 september 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 61 keer bekeken

The Internet connection is not working since 02-09-2019 14:37 . Please let me know how do I contact technical support

Thank you
icon

Beste antwoord door mariusdumitru 4 september 2019, 22:12

Hi Alexandra,

I solved the issue by replacing the Xperia modem. Thank you for your help.

Marius
Bekijk reactie

3 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +9
Hi @mariusdumitru, I'm sorry to hear that your internetconnection isn't working anymore. I'll gladly help you to solve the problem.

I've checked your connection and see what you describe. The modem isn't connected to our network and that is why the internetconnection isn't working. I can't find the cause of the disconnection though, I don't see any problems on the line. The cause can be a lot of different things. That's why I've got some questions for you.

Which lights are on on your Experia Box?
Where in your house is the Experia Box connected? Is that in the same place where the main connection point is?
The cable that is connected between the connectionpoint and the Experia Box - to which port on the Experia Box is it connected? Is it the DSL port? And how long exactly is the cable? If you're able to test it with another cable which isn't longer than 1.5 meter, that would be great. Then we're sure that there's no problem with the current cable.

Please let me know, then we'll see from there how we can solve the problem.
Hi Alexandra,

I solved the issue by replacing the Xperia modem. Thank you for your help.

Marius
Reputatie 8
Badge +9
@mariusdumitru Hi Marius, I'm glad to hear that you solved the problem by replacing the Experia Box 🙂 Thanks for your message. Don't hesitate to reach out in case you've got questions.

Reageer