Internet connection down

• 8 augustus 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 162 keer bekeken

Hi, I have the exact same problem since this morning. Already tried restarting, resetting etc., can you please help me out? About a year ago I had something similar (broadband physical link down), that time the problem was somewhere in the network outside my house.

Admin: gave reaction own topic

7 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Nice to hear it finally works again. Thanks for letting us know. I understand you filed a request for vergoeding. I don't see it yet. Should I handle it for you. I will sent you a private message with a proposal.
Finally 8 days later the problem is fixed, as predicted the problem was not in my house but out at a distribution point, so the monteur didn't even have to come. I filed a request for vergoeding.
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
I see you called multiple times due to the fact the appointment wasn't settled right. I'm sorry. I now see the appointment for tomorrowmorning. Please let me know if the mechanic could fix the problem.
I already called in and made an appointment for tomorrow
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Weird? Something went wrong than. 😞 I have tried to plan one, but something went wrong again. So I have made a notifacition for the Technical Department to fix this. They wille contact you soon. Will you let me know when they did.
I didn’t get the call yet. I know it was the weekend but it’s been already 4 days without internet
Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Hi @reka_s, I understand you don't have any connection. That's too bad. I took a look at it and I see there is an open line. A mechanic is needed. You will be called to set a date and time. Please let me know if the mechanic fixed the problem.

Reageer