beantwoord

I can not access with new router

• 30 november 2019
  • 16 reacties
  • 192 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hello,

I received new router (Experia Box v10A)and I followed all the steps that were written in the letter that attached with him and when I enter the name and password and press oke , i see that this name is not founded on the internet please i want the solution of this problem.

icon

Beste antwoord door Aia Elsayed 3 december 2019, 15:57

Yes ,I tried to do it many times but when I click on the link does not open so I called number 09009596 and explained what happened to them and they told me that this is a problem with the router itself and they will send to me another one on (Thursday) and till now I do not receive anything.

Bekijk reactie

16 reacties

Reputatie 2
Badge +1

go to 192.168.2.254 in your browser   http://192.168.2.254/login.htm

Username is already filled in, “admin”

The password is printed on the label of your modem. The first time you are logged in, you can change the password if you like.

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hi @Aia Elsayed, welcome to our board. Have you tried the steps Sverige mentioned? Did you manage to log in to te new Experia Box?

Reputatie 1

Yes ,I tried to do it many times but when I click on the link does not open so I called number 09009596 and explained what happened to them and they told me that this is a problem with the router itself and they will send to me another one on (Thursday) and till now I do not receive anything.

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Ah, that could explain things. I've checked the status of the modem, it has been handed over to PostNL and they expect to deliver it today, between 12.45 and 15.15. I've send you the track and trace link in a private message, so you can trace it yourself. 

Will you let us know when you've received it?

Reputatie 1

Oke,Thank you.

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hi @Aia Elsayed, I see the new router has been delivered. Have you been able to connect it yet? How does that work?

Reputatie 1

I received the modem but I have found it the same as my old modem  Experia Box v10 that we have received from you since 10 years ago and we noticed lately that works not good, so what I want is new modem such as the developed modem Experia Box v10A  that you have sent to us before but works wel. 

Reputatie 1

This is the modem that I have received before the last one and want another one like it because it looks developed and smarter

and     this is what i have  received from two days that looks like the very old modem that I had and is too big               

Reputatie 1

The problem that I explained before is that I did all the steps to install  the Experia Box v10A but I do not found (netwerknaam) when I click on wifi-icon  to enter the password to open the internet.so please I want solution for that.

Reputatie 8

This is the modem that I have received before the last one and want another one like it because it looks developed and smarter

The V10A maybe “looks” smarter, but it isn’t.
It is the most bad device that KPN / Telfort send to their Clients.

Regrettable you can not read / understand Dutch.
Otherwise you can find many written reactions at the forum about problems using the V10A.

Be happy you did get a V10, much more reliable.

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Hi @Aia Elsayed, you've received the new modem, good. The Experia Box V10 isn't 10 years old yet, it was introduced in 2015. It should work just fine when you connect it, the V10a is a newer model, butthe differences aren't that big under the hood. When you connect the new V10, does it work?

Reputatie 1

Yes, when I connect the new V10  I find it works , so please I have a question why when I connect V10a does not work?

Reputatie 1

The V10A maybe “looks” smarter, but it isn’t.
It is the most bad device that KPN / Telfort send to their Clients.

Regrettable you can not read / understand Dutch.
Otherwise you can find many written reactions at the forum about problems using the V10A.

Be happy you did get a V10, much more reliable.

Thank you for your advice.

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

Yes, when I connect the new V10  I find it works , so please I have a question why when I connect V10a does not work?

It's good to see the V10 works, the reason why the V10a didn't is a good question. Since the V10 does work, it wasn't the connection. It could be the device itself has a malfunction causing this. 

You can return the V10a to this address.

Reputatie 1

Yesterday, I have returned it and the very old modem that we have also .

Thank you for help.

Reputatie 8
Badge +11

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

Reageer