beantwoord

Experia v. 8 modem not workin

• 7 mei 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 133 keer bekeken

Dear Telfort,

Since yesterday, my Experia v.8 modem is not working. Only the Broadband and power light are flashing. I tried restarting and resetting the modem.

After I reset the modem, the wireless started working, and my laptop and phone was able to connect to the WiFI, however, the internet light is not flashing on the modem, and the internet is not working at all on all devices.

I have contacted customer service and they say the box is defective and it will take many days to send me a new box. I, however, require internet very urgently. Is there anyway you can help me?

Either I can pick up a new box myself from a center myself, or is it possible to do something to get the modem to work for the few days? I do require the internet very urgently and my day to day work is affected because of this.

If it is not possible to deliver the box immediately, is there any place I can file claims for compensation, due to loss incurred by me due to no internet?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Namrata
icon

Beste antwoord door Bart - Telfort 8 mei 2019, 08:35

Hoi @al1001739581, too bad to hear you modem is defective. Now you need a new one as soon as possible because you have to work. Unfortunately you can't pick up one yourself. But the new one has beent sent and will be delivered today between 12.45-15.15 hours. So it will come today.

You can claim the subsription fees for the time without services at our website.
Bekijk reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 8
Badge +11
Hoi @al1001739581, too bad to hear you modem is defective. Now you need a new one as soon as possible because you have to work. Unfortunately you can't pick up one yourself. But the new one has beent sent and will be delivered today between 12.45-15.15 hours. So it will come today.

You can claim the subsription fees for the time without services at our website.

Reageer