beantwoord

Experia Box V8 keeps restarting itself

• 3 april 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 135 keer bekeken

Hi! My internet at home stops working. The modem(Experia Box v8) keeps restarting itself about every 5 minutes. I have tried to reset it, reconnect it, and restart it, but it doesn't work!

Now only the lights of 'Power' and 'Wireless' are on. The 'Broadband' flashes sometimes.

Help!
icon

Beste antwoord door Alexandra - Telfort 3 april 2019, 16:58

Hi @hannah_B68, that doesn't sound good! I'll gladly help you solve this. It's a good thing you already tried to restart and reset it, I'm sorry to hear that it didn't do anything good.

I've checked your connection right away, since you added information about your contract in your profile. Thanks for that 🙂 And I see exactly what you describe, that the modem is restarting every few seconds. That shouldn't happen of course, so I ordered a new modem for you. You will receive it at home, within about 2 days, as soon as possible!

Will you let me know how it worked out, and if you've got any questions in the meantime?
Bekijk reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 8
Badge +9
Hi @hannah_B68, that doesn't sound good! I'll gladly help you solve this. It's a good thing you already tried to restart and reset it, I'm sorry to hear that it didn't do anything good.

I've checked your connection right away, since you added information about your contract in your profile. Thanks for that 🙂 And I see exactly what you describe, that the modem is restarting every few seconds. That shouldn't happen of course, so I ordered a new modem for you. You will receive it at home, within about 2 days, as soon as possible!

Will you let me know how it worked out, and if you've got any questions in the meantime?

Reageer