beantwoord

Ending contract because of leaving The Netherlands

• 1 juli 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 59 keer bekeken

hi telfort team.
i left already netherlands and i would like to end my contract. but i can only if i send a copy of my deregistration to any mail, but i don't know wich is the mail. i can't do it normally because i did the contract for one year. i have internet at my ex home and the contract fo my mobile. what should i write and to who?
icon

Beste antwoord door Alexandra - Telfort 2 juli 2019, 08:54

Hi goodmorning @deandrade. I can imagine that you want to end your contract as you have already left The Netherlands. The best thing you can do, is to enter your phonenumber here. That way, my colleague will call you back to help you end the contracts and make sure everything is settled. Will you let me know how it worked out and if you've got any questions?
Bekijk reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 8
Badge +10
Hi goodmorning @deandrade. I can imagine that you want to end your contract as you have already left The Netherlands. The best thing you can do, is to enter your phonenumber here. That way, my colleague will call you back to help you end the contracts and make sure everything is settled. Will you let me know how it worked out and if you've got any questions?
Reputatie 8
Badge +10
Hi @deandrade, I hope everything worked out through the page I suggested. If not or if you've got any questions, don't hesitate to let me know 🙂

Reageer