beantwoord

Cancellation problems

• 22 oktober 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 52 keer bekeken

Hello All

After 2 years and many bad experiences, I canceled my Telfort in August and I got a confirmation from Telfort that Sep 7th 2019 will be my last day with Telfort. 

In the mean time, customer service called me to convince not to cancel for which I disagreed. Later I came to know that he put me on a new contract with out my approval and now I get an invoice or 500 Euros for canceling the new contract. 

Did this happen to anyone and how do I resolve it? I called the customer service many times and they say they made a mistake but it does not get resolved. Money is being deducted from my account.

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Bart - Telfort 24 oktober 2019, 09:06

Hi @Vijay90, welcome to our Forum. I understand you wanted tot cancel your subscription. Instead of that you got a new contract. 😞 The new one is now cancelled, but it leaves a big footprint of almost 500 euro's. I see the invoice. I also see a notification of my colleague that the invoice is not correct and he made an credit for it. So that problem is solved. You will get that money back within 10 days. 

For the rest I see an open invoice for 31 euro. But it's from after the date your subcription was cancelled. So I made a credit for that one too. 

That means everything is settled now, you don't have to worry about us anymore. 

Bekijk reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 8
Badge +12

Hi @Vijay90, welcome to our Forum. I understand you wanted tot cancel your subscription. Instead of that you got a new contract. :( The new one is now cancelled, but it leaves a big footprint of almost 500 euro's. I see the invoice. I also see a notification of my colleague that the invoice is not correct and he made an credit for it. So that problem is solved. You will get that money back within 10 days. 

For the rest I see an open invoice for 31 euro. But it's from after the date your subcription was cancelled. So I made a credit for that one too. 

That means everything is settled now, you don't have to worry about us anymore. 

Reageer