beantwoord

Broadband connection not working [English]

• 4 oktober 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 75 keer bekeken

Hoi

Sorry maar ik moet het grootste deel van dit bericht in het Engels schrijven omdat mijn Nederlands niet goed genoeg is om over telecom te praten :)

I've just moved in to a new flat and received a doe-het-zelf pakket from Telfort, as well as a confirmation sms that the internet connection is available as of today (4 October).

I've followed the instructions to connect the modem to the internet outlet (via cable into DSL), and also checked behind the scenes of the outlet to see what's going on with the wires

After scanning the forums for advice I tried the red +blue combination of wires as well as white + orange, and left both for at least 30 minutes. Unfortunately the broadband/internet lights still won't go on.

Are there any other methods I could try before I get in touch with Telfort klantenservice?

Dankjewel!
icon

Beste antwoord door Cindy - Telfort 5 oktober 2017, 13:51

Welcome to our forum @Dfboon! I see in our system that you've contacted our Customer Service by phone and how you can install your internet and that you are looking for your is/ra punt in your home. If it doesn't work out, you can give them a call and we will send a mechanic.
Bekijk reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +12
Welcome to our forum @Dfboon! I see in our system that you've contacted our Customer Service by phone and how you can install your internet and that you are looking for your is/ra punt in your home. If it doesn't work out, you can give them a call and we will send a mechanic.

Reageer